The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Fuckin incredible album  :shred:

I think this is the best Maiden album since 1988. My fav. tracks are Isle of Avalon, Talisman, The Man who would be King, Coming Home, Satellite 15, Starblind, Where the Wild Wind Blows.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

yes a zip file. if anyone has the whole album other than .rar, PLEASE send to amilehigh7@yahoo.com  thank you. I'im dying here!

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Is your operating system 32 or 64 bit?
For 32: WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 3.93
For 64: WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 3.93
Um... I'm going to sound stupid, but I don't know haha. Could I just download both and try which works?

bornless1 said:
yes a zip file. if anyone has the whole album other than .rar, PLEASE send to amilehigh7@yahoo.com  thank you. I'im dying here!
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Revelations85 said:
Um... I'm going to sound stupid, but I don't know haha. Could I just download both and try which works?
Ya, I guess you have nothing to lose. I don't think getting the wrong version would hurt anything. I'm on a Mac though so I don't know for sure.

WinRar can actually open both .zip and .rar (and numerous other kinds of) archives. You're better off with it.

Btw, the x86 version will work on all systems, the 64-bit will work only on 64-bit computers. If your PC is newer than 2 years, then it's 99% probable that it is 64 bit.

Everyone needs to remember that you aren't allowed to share copyrighted files, right?

That is to say....don't share them. If you send emails to each other...that's your business. If you post an email here and you get an email...that's your business.

Don't. Talk. About. Sharing.

Or I will have to ban you.

Revelations85 said:
Hate to be a bother, but could you also send that to bob.tedd@gmail.com?

i would if a could but i am a noob with technology for the most part sadly...i am sure travis will help you tho

I got a link for the whole album. If someone wants, let me know (not via PM, please). Post your mails in this thread.

BEST MAIDEN ALBUM SINCE 88

THANK YOU

:rocker: :shred: :edmetal:

On Nero, it isn't allowing me to switch burning speed at all.  I've looked around a little and all I could find was an option for "smart burn" wich I think is what you're talking about, Travis, but that's been on and so far it's made three cds (one, I even took off El Dorado) that only go in about eight minutes.........Im so frustrated.

Abgehter der Peter said:
                                                      BEST MAIDEN ALBUM SINCE 88

THANK YOU

:rocker: :shred: :edmetal:

better than Brave New World?

HBTN, do you want the rar that I currently have or would you rather get the zip?

thank you to everyone who sent me the link going to Isle of White tomorrow so can have this on the way should wake me up as going stupidly early

judas_rising said:
On Nero, it isn't allowing me to switch burning speed at all.  I've looked around a little and all I could find was an option for "smart burn" wich I think is what you're talking about, Travis, but that's been on and so far it's made three cds (one, I even took off El Dorado) that only go in about eight minutes.........Im so frustrated.
Maybe the burner is going bad? I sure hope not!

Back