The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Long time lurker here. Might as well join in. jakubk666@gmail.com Request priority since even my email is IM-themed.  :bigsmile:

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Okay, back.

The first person who gets his email, please post it here if you got it

k, received something. OH DEAR GOD!! what the hell are they doing to Eddie??   :eek:

There will be around 100 new users registering to this site throughout the day  :)

NightmareEddie said:
k, received something. OH DEAR GOD!! what the hell are they doing to Eddie??   :eek:
confirm or deny damnit!

He's taking the piss.

I'll gladly help with sending emails to various people that will help them send other emails to various people.

dimmyk13 said:
Gmail??How??

How what? If you're referring to lack of @googlemail.com, they changed it in UK. Or rather the two can be used exchangeably.

Its done uploading i guess on MFU?

Holy shit Loose Cannon you need to forgive me, but I really need this ffs. andrescmz@hotmail.com (dont care if i get spambotted to death). Or some kind soul just PM please.

Btw some guy called Victor Medeiros added me just after I posted my address for the first time. Who are you man?

Jakka said:
How what? If you're referring to lack of @googlemail.com, they changed it in UK. Or rather the two can be used exchangeably.
No i mean how you have IM theme on your gmail..

Back