The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Remember: do not post links to copyrighted material on this website. If someone gets a copy of the album via leak, they may not offer to distribute it.

What people do on their private emails is not the business of Maidenfans.com.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

BECAUSE LOOSECANNON KNOWS HOW TO USE FORCE LIGHTNING!

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

It's about to get really busy in here.

Stan said:
How does it sound?

The production? I like it alot! And Satellite 15 is the craziest thing they have ever done! It's great! Give me your emails and i'll send it to you! It's going to take a while though.

Yes. Also, I have to ban people who share copyrighted material.

dont wait to have the full album, share the songs on by one on megaupload or rapidshare and PM the links  :D

This is not just a figure of speech, my balls are actually tingling!

New user but dont trust anything on that site just yet. Sure looks ok, but wait until multiple users have confirmed. And pass the PM over here too ;)

UP THE IRONS

dhmaiden said:
The production? I like it alot! And Satellite 15 is the craziest thing they have ever done! It's great! Give me your emails and i'll send it to you! It's going to take a while though.

km2589@aol.com
If it's not too much trouble..... :innocent:

And I don't want to have to ban anyone. So, if someone views this thread and decides to send people who ask for emails emails...well, that's their business, isn't it?

And before anyone starts, the difference between the El Dorado release is that the whole album is not made available by the band for free. Iron Maiden wanted us to share that track. The Final Frontier was a radio boot.

i await that PM from the kind soul who has a link

Back