The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

Adrian's interview surely hinted at the possibility of at least one BOS song. I am absolutely taking into account with it.
Wonder if that means they'll play a different song from last year, or if he will use it on one of the songs they did last year.

Hmm wait a minute. We're forgetting the big, important question here. This could be the defining Iron Maiden moment, actually.

If MoS gets played, will Nicko play a mounted tambourine on it like on the original studio recording?

Hmm wait a minute. We're forgetting the big, important question here. This could be the defining Iron Maiden moment, actually.

If MoS gets played, will Nicko play a mounted tambourine on it like on the original studio recording?
He'll need three arms to do that!

So hopeful Bruce gets stuck with the tambourine duties- because that would be hilarious!

Nah I mean he can just play it instead of playing the hi-hat or ride. Realistically though since that tambourine was either done as an overdub or then just done on keyboards if they were feeling lazy, it'll probably be just straight-up left out or then played back on keyboards.

I mean, we really don't have any indication they're even gonna play the damn song in the first place, but tambourine speculation is still always a bundle of fun so this is totally worth our attention.

I always find it funny when band members mix up things. According to Nicko their last UK tour was in 2010.
Yup and Number Of The Beast was released some where between 1980 to 1986 according to Bruce (a historian).

Also according to Bruce Dickinson, famed historian, the song 2 Minutes to Midnight was originally released in 1982.

Really we could probably do this all day if you really start digging.

Time to play a game read the scribbles...

I think I can see TOAC, TRATB, Trooper.

It looks like RTTH could be replacing WY.

Edit: There are not 3 words at the last encore. The whole page is just edited in with paint, badly. It is still probably WY.

Attachments

• 17966363_10154330247807051_5578361978081168913_o.jpg
    17966363_10154330247807051_5578361978081168913_o.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back