The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

So, where will they play? I thought it were 11 venues, so maybe two dates are in London. Then there's Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow, and possibly Belfast. Newcastle maybe?

Futureal!

Well there is going to be a UK arena tour, Bruce said that at Download. Just exactly where and when needs to be confirmed.

UK tour 2017 confirmed by Bruce during Download and Wacken shows.
"Few shows in Germany" confirmed by Bruce during Wacken show.

Bruce also confirmed that all of the shows will be in indoors (quote: "... and I promise you they will have a roof.").

What is interesiting is that Maiden will most likely do an UK/European arena tour in 2017 (no festivals), which I find particulary strange. We can only speculate what is the reason. One of the options is that they are doing Empire next year and are bringing a small orchestra with them.

He didn't say all the shows would be indoors. He made this comment to the Wacken crowd; implying, probably, that Germany would have more gigs in 2017 & that these would be indoors. The UK's a given; gigs, when they bother to actually tour, are always indoors. There is nothing strange about this.

I certainly got the impression from what he said at Download that the UK shows would be played in proper arenas with a roof. He also made a comment about how everything must come to an end sometime re the number of times Maiden have played at Donington.

I certainly got the impression from what he said at Download that the UK shows would be played in proper arenas with a roof. He also made a comment about how everything must come to an end sometime re the number of times Maiden have played at Donington.
Yeah. Almost sounded like he apologised for them doing Download festival instead of arenas.

Regarding next years tour there is a rumour they will play in Paris on the first of july at Bercy (it has a different name now) and Stockholm late may.

next year.... SOMEWHERE IN TIME songs other than Heaven Can Wait (I know we can wait for it) and Wasted years....

Play MAN OF SORROWS from TBOS please Maiden! Favorite song. Davie's songs always get tossed from live sets... his tracks are so cool. Heavy and melodic..

Back