The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

next year.... SOMEWHERE IN TIME songs other than Heaven Can Wait (I know we can wait for it) and Wasted years....

Play MAN OF SORROWS from TBOS please Maiden! Favorite song. Davie's songs always get tossed from live sets... his tracks are so cool. Heavy and melodic..
Heaven Can Wait would be really nice in the set. Replace Hallowed with that and switch hallowed with Blood Brothers.

The support band should bookend their set with it. To be fair, I think Europe played Final Countdown twice when I seen them. Hard to argue, really

Blood Brothers worked very well in that spot as a surprise for the hardcore fan and a bring the audience together moment for every one. It works very well live.

And Wasted Years was an excellent unexpected closer that satisfied modern and play classics types.
Great choices by a band that is usually pretty predictable.

I can see them swapping that one out next year. I might give them all a bit of a rest in the encore, but I doubt anyone would seriously miss it. Maybe they could bring back Wrathchild?

We were born into a scene of angriness of fans, because of our setlist choices.
No Infinite Dreams, no Alexander, it was never meant to be.
And now we spend our time looking all around,
For a rare song that's nowhere to be found.
But we can't play it, so we're gonna stop trying,
We're gonna play Wrathchild instead, when we tour around.

[Chorus]
'Cos It is wrathchild,
We'll play another wrathchild.
Yeah lets'play a wrathchild.
You're going to like it, oooh yeah.

Say it doesn't matter ain't nothin' gonna alter the course of my setlist.
We know we've got to find something from Piece Of Mind, or fans will just go crazy.
But now we spend our time looking all around,
For a rare song thats nowhere to be found.
But we can't play it, so we're gonna stop trying,
We're gonna play Wrathchild instead, when we tour around.

Back