The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

So I had been hoping for something like this @Brigantium...
Published: Oct 05, 2015

IRON MAIDEN ANNOUNCE EXTENSIVE UK ARENA TOUR DATES ON THE BOOK OF SOULS WORLD TOUR

Maiden will open the European leg of The Book Of Souls Tour in the UK at the beginning of July:

JULY 02 - Glasgow, UK - The SSE Hydro
JULY 06 - Aberdeen, UK - AECC GE Oil and Gas Arena
JULY 09 - Edinburgh, UK - Murrayfield Stadium
JULY 13 - Belfast, UK - SSE Arena
JULY 16 - Newcastle, UK - Metro Radio Arena
JULY 21 - Leeds, UK - First Direct Arena
JULY 23 - Sheffield, UK - Sheffield Arena
JULY 27 - Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena
JULY 30 - Liverpool, UK - Echo Arena

AUG 03 - Nottingham, UK - Capitol FM Arena
AUG 06 - Birmingham, UK - Genting Arena
AUG 10 - Cardiff, UK - Motorpoint Arena
AUG 13 - London, UK - The O2 Arena
AUG 14 - London, UK - The O2 Arena

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Wednesday November 4th through Ticketmaster.com., and there will be an exclusive presale for Iron Maiden Fan Club members on Friday October 30th. You can find more details here .

Special guests will be The Raven Age with support also from Buckethead.

http://www.ironmaiden.com/iron-maiden-announce-uk-dates-on-the-book-of-souls-world-tour.html

As great as the above tour looks can't believe they would such an extensive tour of 14 shows in 35 days which covers the European festival season with lots of days off inbetween. Of course if they did i would go to at least 4 shows.

OMG!!!! I'M GONNA FAINT!!!

Maiden’s Latin America tour continues with 10 more shows including first-ever visits to El Salvador and to Cordoba in Argentina. The full list of dates:

MAR 06 - EL SALVADOR, San Salvador - Estadio Jorge Magico Gonzalez (on sale November 28)

MAR 08 - COSTA RICA, San Jose - Estadio Ricardo Saprissa (on sale October 29)

MAR 11 - CHILE, Santiago - Estadio Nacional (on sale October 9)

MAR 13 - ARGENTINA, Cordoba - Estadio Mario Kempes (on sale October 13)

MAR 15 - ARGENTINA, Buenos Aires - Estadio Velez Sarsfield (on sale October 20)

MAR 17 - BRAZIL, Rio De Janeiro - HSBC Arena (on sale November 12)

MAR 19 - BRAZIL, Belo Horizonte - Esplanada Do Mineirao (on sale November 19)

MAR 22 - BRAZIL, Brasilia - Nilson Nelson Arena (on sale November 20)

MAR 24 - BRAZIL, Fortaleza - Ginasio Olimpico (on sale November 26)

MAR 26 - BRAZIL, Sao Paulo - Allianz Parque (on sale November 5)

Special guests on this leg of the tour will be Anthrax (except El Salvador) with support also from The Raven Age

In addition to the on sale dates listed above, we'll be running Iron Maiden Fan Club presales for all shows. Details will be added to the presale page soon.

THEY ARE COMING TO MY CITY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BREATH RIGHT NOW! I WAS DREAMING ABOUT THIS EVERYDAY!

sorry for that caps guys.... I'm too excited right now! I'm literally crying!

The official website could not possibly be slower, guess everyone trying to get their pre-sale codes. Took me damn near 15 minutes to get it. Try,page time out, try, page time out, etc

The official website could not possibly be slower, guess everyone trying to get their pre-sale codes. Took me damn near 15 minutes to get it. Try,page time out, try, page time out, etc
Always, always, always, always save that code elsewhere as soon as it's sent. The site always lags or goes down when tickets go on sale.

Always, always, always, always save that code elsewhere as soon as it's sent. The site always lags or goes down when tickets go on sale.
Yeah, that is why I tried getting it 2 hours in advance of the sale, I should have done it yesterday instead.

Ouch. :( Advice to all, copy your code and details in advance. The site is going incredibly slow.

Yup, that is the plan ... going with my son and the weekend date works best. Plus we can do "Vegas stuff" while there ... throwing my t-shirt money on black to see if I end up with 2 shirts.
Which means you'll come hang out with the rest of us at Maidenfans Vegas (TM)?

Which means you'll come hang out with the rest of us at Maidenfans Vegas (TM)?

Most certainly .. Might have missed it, but is there an official Maidenfans hotel -- like Mandalay Bay? If not, perhaps we could pick one, I'd be happy to call and declare us a group and we might get some discount depending on how many rooms we get

Most certainly .. Might have missed it, but is there an official Maidenfans hotel -- like Mandalay Bay? If not, perhaps we could pick one, I'd be happy to call and declare us a group and we might get some discount depending on how many rooms we get
I'm honestly not sure if there is or not - I'd say roll over to the official meetup thread and ask there.

Damn. Am I glad I decided to go presale route.

Those tickets disappeared in literally an instant that it took me to load the pages. I'm afraid there may not be much left for the general public come October 10.

Anyways, floor tickets secured for both Chicago and Tulsa. Now to only make time skip to February 26th...

So, question for anyone who has gotten floor tickets in the past.

Is the entire floor general admission? Because for Chicago, my tickets are for G3 floor, and in Tulsa they're G1 floor. And looking at the seating charts for each stadium, the floor does seem to be separated into multiple sections.

Are you gauranteed to be in that particular part of the floor, or is it first come first serve?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back