The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

That just describes the size, not the contents. Small=hybrid, medium=classic, large=monster, extra large=Super Monster
That's actually a hybird. (I assume they picked the name entirely for the pun, given that it doesn't seem to be particularly well-suited to describing a size.)

Ahh it's all about the money brother :/ I don't have 45$$ to join and get a GA ticket! Id rather pay some FC member that is not planning to attend or cannot attend 10$ or 15$ than spend 45$$ college has me broke lol

A direct quote from a FC forum administrator: "The US GA floors are highly unlikely to sell out during the pre-sale."

It's the one advantage of doing arenas - the GA sections are so much larger (at least 3-4 times larger) than they are at the outdoor shed shows. So, yes, there's a good chance that you'll get those tickets if those are the ones you want.

GA floors are a blast but if you end up too far back for whatever reason I'd rather have a seat.

Yes, if we decide to go. If not I'll wait for a Vancouver date to go along with Tacoma.

A direct quote from a FC forum administrator: "The US GA floors are highly unlikely to sell out during the pre-sale."

As much as I'd like to believe that, its been happening to me on thee last 3 tours that I wait until after the presale to buy GA tickets and I never get them they are always out :/ an example is in 2008 I believe they played at the forum which is the same venue they'll be playing this tour I just really wanna get floor tickets its my goal lol

Denver people... our tickets will be through Altitude (formerly Tickethorse) instead of TicketMaster.

I'm definitely getting tickets to the MSG show. I'm unsure if I should sign up for the Maiden fanclub to get early access, but if I don't hopefully I still can get GA tickets when they go on sale public.
Is it confirmed that there will be general admission tickets in NYC?

My bet is : If Eternity Should Fail, Speed Of Light, The Book Of Souls, Death Or Glory and The Red And The Black. 5-6 "classics", one "rare" song that's been last played in 2003 or 2005, and 2-3 "Reunion" tracks. And TBOS songs performed in this order.

Besides Deva-Vu spoted fake, i think DOD, Wicker Man pretty possible, El-Dorado also. I think they will play the songs related to tour trailer + TRATB (boss song)

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that the center piece for this tour will be TBOS, the song.

Agreed. I think TBOS will be the Dance of Death of this tour - dead in the middle of the set, Bruce will put on a little show in some way or another.
Agreed, something Dance of Death-esqu. Maybe we'll even get an extra Eddie during this song- complete with heart removal!

Opinions please:

If I don't join the fanclub and so must purchase tickets with the general public on October 10, what are the chances of getting seats in the sections diagonal of the stage?

Pit/Floor tickets don't interest me, but I would be very interested in front/semi-front row seats in the sections surrounding the stage (since they're mostly arena stadiums in the US).

Are floor tickets usually the coveted, sought after seats? Or should I join the fanclub and take no chances? I only ask because that $45 towards the fanclub is kind of vital to me right now. And I wouldn't want to potentially *waste* it solely for the presale codes if the seats I'm after aren't even going to be that hard to get to the general public.

Ticketmaster lists two different ticket prices for the Vegas show: US $56.56 and US $94.65. Does anyone know what the price difference is between seated tickets and G.A.? I assume the G.A. seats are cheaper?

I'm trying to coordinate purchases for multiple people and they want to know what it will cost.

Just booked my flight and hotel for Ft. Lauderdale! SCREAM FOR ME FLORIDAAAA! :edmetal:

I'll be hitting Chicago as well- who will I see there?!

Back