The most idiotic movie you ever saw

piratenmassaker-2000-with-english-subtitles-on-dvd-1.jpg

Yes, I have that DVD. No, I don't know why.

Pretty much any Adam Sandler film.
I love him (as an actor) and his films, he's a good guy. :D And I rather choose any comedy with Will Ferrell, or romantic comedy, than, let's say, The Expendables. Now that's a shitty franchise.

Last edited:
1664995054300.pngNot my choice, mind you, all the sixth-graders of our school were herded into watching it. Most of us left by mid-time so I don't know really, might have been a good one after all. But I doubt it.
Disclaimer: There are many really good Soviet and Russian movies, it's not a case of being biased because of recent events.

I remember watching a movie called "Sharknado" once, and I have to admit, it was one of the most hilariously absurd films I've ever seen. The premise of sharks swirling around in tornadoes and wreaking havoc was so over-the-top that I couldn't help but be entertained. It's the kind of movie that's so bad, it's good! But hey, everyone has their own taste in movies, right? Also, have you had the chance to explore any of the upcoming مسلسلات رمضان 2024? There's quite a lineup this year, and I'm curious to see which ones will become the talk of the town!"

Last edited:
I have seen The Date Movie once…Jesus that was horrible. And friend of mine had a girlfriend who loved it, and all those other The epic movie, scary movie and whatever it was.

Also one movie from my country called Dis (a story about love), that one is a complete disaster. 1,5/10 at IMDB.

I also hate stuff like Home alone 5

I remember watching a movie called "Sharknado" once, and I have to admit, it was one of the most hilariously absurd films I've ever seen. The premise of sharks swirling around in tornadoes and wreaking havoc was so over-the-top that I couldn't help but be entertained. It's the kind of movie that's so bad, it's good! But hey, everyone has their own taste in movies, right?
There are a whole series of this one, and stuff like shark vs octopus!

Back