The most idiotic movie you ever saw

srfc

Ancient Mariner
Some one on netflix recently with Bruce Willis as a corrupt mayor or cop, I can't remember, and a guy from Entourage was the main character. It was so shit I had to turn it off.

Saapanael

Ancient Mariner
This is one of them.

Melony

Educated Fool
I watched “Unschuld und Verlangen” (“Clèves”) (ARTE TV). It may not be the dumbest movie ever, but I quickly found it pointless and boring and only kept watching to see what T-shirts the metalhead of the plot would wear next. I think he was in the end the poor tragic loser in the story.

Dick Brucinson

Smithdrian A
I watched “Unschuld und Verlangen” (“Clèves”) (ARTE TV). It may not be the dumbest movie ever, but I quickly found it pointless and boring and only kept watching to see what T-shirts the metalhead of the plot would wear next. I think he was in the end the poor tragic loser in the story.
Do you know the "Nasen"-Filme from the 1980s? :nuts: Thomas Gottschalk & Mike Krüger. Many people would call them idiotic, but I love them :nuts:

Brigantium

General of the Dark Army
Staff member
Ever seen Lethal Tender? REALLY bad collection of Hollywood action movie stereotypes. Lacks any real star, packed with cringey cliches.

Plot is about a gang/terror group trying to poison all the water supplies in some city - probably LA but I can't remember now. They have a female technical whiz called Sparky who has a conscience and turns against them. Mostly set in a vast water treatment works.

Features a villain who has a habit of popping up everywhere with guns blazing, even though he should have been killed several times previously.

Definitely B movie territory.

____no5

Free Man
I can’t think of anything I’ve watched from start to finish. Most of the times the BS detector activates within 10 minutes and I just stop watching.

I remember having watched 10 seconds of a local movie when I was kid. A bearded naked man crying in the posture of a newborn.
Next day it was a scandal in newspapers everybody trashing this film, how on earth it made the vetting process and all that. That must be the most idiotic movie I experienced.
But I don’t remember the title.