The Joke Beer Name Thread

It’s that time of year for more Bruce solo beer!

Maltdown
Helles No
Zulu Brewlu

The Evil That Men Brew

Hops in You IPA

Afraid the Shoot Chasers

Innocent Exale

Infinite Cream Ale

Can You Cream (For Me Long Beach) Ale

The Pilsner (specially brewed for those who are Back in the Village)

Distill Life (for those who prefer spirits)

Genghis Can (also available in bottles)

Sadly no one's posted a video of the full show yet, so I can't provide a cued up link; but in Minneapolis on 2/13/22 Bruce picked my question during the Q&A, saying something beforehand to the effect of "oh, this is actually quite good!", then reading:

"With the success of the Trooper beer line, when can we expect to see some Bruce solo beers like Bock Of Thel, Tattooed Million Ale, or Zulu Brewlu?"

He didn't answer the question, but he did say something along the lines of "well, we can't really do that last one anymore, can we?"

The seed has officially been planted...LOL.

What should the beers be named if Maiden were to release one beer per album? Good names from earlier in the thread can be suggested for the list.

Prowler. It's the real thing.
(Brewers in the) Rue Morgue
Number Six (a pilsener, of course)
Quest For Fire IPA
Back in the Village (an edition of Number Six suited for storage)
Infinite Hops
... no, this is becoming too silly.

Sadly no one's posted a video of the full show yet, so I can't provide a cued up link; but in Minneapolis on 2/13/22 Bruce picked my question during the Q&A, saying something beforehand to the effect of "oh, this is actually quite good!", then reading:

"With the success of the Trooper beer line, when can we expect to see some Bruce solo beers like Bock Of Thel, Tattooed Million Ale, or Zulu Brewlu?"

He didn't answer the question, but he did say something along the lines of "well, we can't really do that last one anymore, can we?"

The seed has officially been planted...LOL.
I'm so happy that somebody finally started to ask real questions. And the best thing is that it started from a few stupid comments. Beautiful stuff. Kudos to you Jer-Jer.

On the other hand, I'm sad that it's been more than 5 months since new album came out and there wasn't a single attempt at a beer pun for those 10 songs. Not a single one! #TheEndIsNear #RLongerWasRight

• Love
Reactions: Jer
On the other hand, I'm sad that it's been more than 5 months since new album came out and there wasn't a single attempt at a beer pun for those 10 songs. Not a single one! #TheEndIsNear #RLongerWasRight
Stoutjutsu
Stratrippel
The Weissbeer On The Wall
Lambic In A Lager World
Haze Of Fruity Pale
The Weizen Machine
Darkest Sour
Depth Of The Kolsch
The Portermalt
Helles On Earth

I don't know, most of the new song titles don't pun up well with beer words...

Stoutjutsu
Stratrippel
The Weissbeer On The Wall
Lambic In A Lager World
Haze Of Fruity Pale
The Weizen Machine
Darkest Sour
Depth Of The Kolsch
The Portermalt
Helles On Earth

I don't know, most of the new song titles don't pun up well with beer words...
Maybe it´s the Japanese album title...
Oh wait...
Japan-lager-beers.jpg

Back