THE IRON MAIDEN COVERENDUM: Nominations Closed!

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
The Iron Maiden Coverendum
Submissions Wanted!

As some of the other forum games start to wind down, I will be hosting The Iron Maiden Coverendum to see which is the greatest cover of an Iron Maiden song. However, I can't put this together myself. Hence, I'm asking MaidenFans to submit any cover songs they believe belong in the game
to my Direct Messages (under the "Conversations" tab).

Stipulations:
1. Your list cannot contain more than eight songs.
2. Tribute bands do not count.
3. Live covers are prohibited.
4. Do not submit more than one cover per band.
5. Covers cannot be performed by any ex-members of Iron Maiden.

Beyond that, submit any covers you think should participate. We will even be including parodies in this game.

The game will work similarly to the CHEESEVIVOR (two songs against each other in a round). Duplicate submissions will result in better seeding as the game rolls out.

Thanks in advance, and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

~Diesel 11~

Last edited:
I would say:
1. Kreator . The Number of the beast
2. Motorhead - The Trooper
3. Anthrax - Remember tomorrow

The forum games are run like the American government. Elect your leaders, doesn’t matter who; the real masters will always be in control.

So just to clarify, are we allowed to submit stuff like say a YouTube video of some random guy playing The Trooper on a kazoo, for instance, or is this strictly for professional recordings by actual bands?

So just to clarify, are we allowed to submit stuff like a YouTube video of some random guy playing The Trooper on a kazoo, for instance, or is this strictly for professional recordings by actual bands?
Strictly professional, please, unless the YouTube artist covering it recorded it professionally.

7th grade classic, I remember me and a friend binging manualist's videos and howling from laughter.

Back