The Hangover Thread

Sap%28385%29.png

Funny, the illustration is what I looked like this morning.

Meh. It was a fun night while we were in a pub, but at about 2am or so friends took me to a nightclub with overloud techno music, and I endured like 30 minutes there before I decided (after a Montenegro flashback) that I don't need to stay anywhere or do anything unless I enjoy it. So I bailed. While I was outside waiting for the taxi I called, cops pull over and ID me. The cop was like "What are you doing here?" and I was like "Waiting for taxi" and he was like "Why aren't you in the club?" and I was like "It's too loud, don't like it" and he was like "Where are your friends?" and I was like "Stayed inside" and he was like "Were you ever arrested?" and I was like "Nope" and he was like "OK, have fun" and then they left.

Meh. It was a fun night while we were in a pub, but at about 2am or so friends took me to a nightclub with overloud techno music, and I endured like 30 minutes there before I decided (after a Montenegro flashback) that I don't need to stay anywhere or do anything unless I enjoy it. So I bailed.

Always the best choice. It was a great turning point in my life when I was able to say, "Nah, I'm not gonna go do that cause I wouldn't have fun" to friends.

Back