The Great ALEVIVOR Sleeps At Last... WINNERS!

Vote for your LEAST favorite song!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd rather see "Drink" and "Anchor" out before "Shipwrecked". Heck, with the remaining songs, I'd even put it in the top 3!

Alestorm-logo.png

Top 10
Shipwrecked
Sunk'n Norwegian
08. Sunset on the Golden Age
09. 1741 (The Battle of Cartagena)
10. Wenches & Mead

The spiritual successor to "Keelhauled" takes a bow just outside the Top 5 (thank God). No songs from Back Through Time remain, but we do have two from No Grave But The Sea - which song will be the last standing? That's yet to be seen...

If Captain Morgan's Revenge doesn't win, then I want it to be Drink. Either one would be a worthy champion.

Also, Mexico is a top 5 song. Don't @ me.
I didn't even think Mexico would make the Top 10, so I'm ecstatic that it actually DID make the top 5. :D The Same goes for Anchor.

Keelhauled
Anchor

get the votes this time around.

Alestorm-logo.png

Top 10
Fucked with an Anchor
06. Shipwrecked
07. Sunk'n Norwegian
10. Wenches & Mead

The ultimate joke song from the band finally makes its exit. Should've won the game, IMO, since you all slaughtered "1741" earlier. At any rate, let's kill "Mexico" already.

"1741" should definitely still be in the game. Anyway, I feel like I'm repeating myself at this point, but voting for "Drink" and "Mexico".

Alestorm-logo.png

Top 10
Mexico
05. Fucked with an Anchor
06. Shipwrecked
07. Sunk'n Norwegian
10. Wenches & Mead

One of the cheesiest songs from a really cheesy band has its last stand and gets booted in the arse just before the Top 3. Everyone really came together to knock this song out, with six people actually voting for it. Wow! Alright, Top 3, here we go.

Alestorm-logo.png

Top 10
Captain Morgan's Revenge
04. Mexico
05. Fucked with an Anchor
06. Shipwrecked
07. Sunk'n Norwegian
10. Wenches & Mead

In a surprise twist, "Captain Morgan's Revenge" takes its bow at long last, sliding into the Top 3 but avoiding the Top 2 spots. It's an early epic that showcased Alestorm's potential as songwriters who, while not exactly the best songwriters ever, were nonetheless capable at crafting memorable songs that would stick around in the metal scene. This is one of them, and while it's not perfect, to my ears at least, it's arguably their most iconic creation....

....but it still didn't make the Top 2! We've finally reached the final round, folks! Two songs remain, and they could both easily take the top honors - but only one of them can win. Which one will it be? Only time will tell...

Back