The Great ALEVIVOR Sleeps At Last... WINNERS!

Vote for your LEAST favorite song!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...which he does by voting for "Morgan" only, leaving us no choice but to eliminate all songs with two votes and somehow declare "Mexico" the winner.

:ninja:

There doesn't seem to be any consensus at all on how the top 10 should shake out. I don't believe any of the songs eliminated since the top 10 began have had more than 3 votes each time.

If no one else comes in to break the tie then I’ll just change one of my votes, but I really want Shipwrecked to go first.

@Diesel 11: Another option you can consider is editing the voting restrictions to allow us all to vote for 3 songs and see if that will lead to any conclusiveness.

If it stays this way, I'll change my third vote from "Mexico" to "Sunk'n Norwegian". Was having trouble deciding between those two anyway.

I can add a second vote to tiebreak, if needs be, I haven't picked either of the 3 voter songs. :(

Alestorm-logo.png

Top 10
Sunk'n Norwegian
08. Sunset on the Golden Age
09. 1741 (The Battle of Cartagena)
10. Wenches & Mead

Whew, I genuinely don't know how this Top 10 will pan out. It's really, really tight right now. "Sunk'n Norwegian" lost out just by a hair over "Shipwrecked", but I'm happy to see that it made its mark and stuck with us for so long. It was one of my first Alestorm songs and also probably my favorite of the early ones I heard. Good stuff. Now let's eliminate "Shipwrecked" and make a decent Top 5, eh?

Back