The Future Past Tour 2024

I don't think the costs are an issue for them, and see the other old bands. Bruce has mentioned several times now that they have plans until 2026 - and their Hits tours are usually longer nowadays, but that could change ofc. If they planned a 3rd leg for next year, what will start or tour in 2026? Start of a new album tour? Or a Hits tour for 2 years from 2025?
New album tpur to statr in 2026 imho. I think 3rd leg of TFP tour is asured :)

If they do a third leg of TFP, they're insane. They have less than 5 years left at most. Another leg is a huge waste of time and potential.
Rod Is already rubbing his hands together over the prospect of how much money they can make doing a stadium tour of Europe next year.
I think a revamped Future past tour is all but certain.
They won't have new music out before next summer, and they will not roll out a brand new themed tour when they are cheap enough to recycle what they already have just alter it a little.
a 3rd leg is exactly what they will do, there were plenty of markets they missed in Europe last year they can visit.

Last edited:
If they do a third leg of TFP, they're insane. They have less than 5 years left at most. Another leg is a huge waste of time and potential.
Yeah, I thought they were done with the 3 years tours. It goes to show that they want to play live as much as possible and a new album is not that big of a priority. Which is odd for them, and would be for other old bands. And with a 3rd leg they can change the setlist heavily, if they want. If it wasn't for Bruce's solo tour this year, they could have added some Europe shows (the ones they missed last year) and maybe no 3rd leg in that case.

I actually don't mind, if they do TFP 3rd leg in Europe. Chance to hear intro of CSIT, Time Machine's middle part, Alexander and Hell on Earth and many more once again is awesome and would take gladly. I only hope, that they revisit Estonia again (Baltics or Finland is also good option) and that they opt to do show indoors (because of light show).

Iron Maiden (or better, the promoter) is trying to book San Siro Stadium in Milan for 2025.
There will be an european tour and I highly doubt it's gonna be another FTP leg.

San Siro? This means they will tour with some heavy weights supporting and not Raven Age.

Regardless of the tour, I thin Alex and Hell On Earth will stay in the set. I'm almost certain about that.

San Siro? This means they will tour with some heavy weights supporting and not Raven Age.

I'm skeptical about the rumour, but I saw Maiden in the Stadio Olimpico and the support was Motorhead, Mastodon, Machine Head I think and maybe someone else too, so you're probably looking at a bill of that standard for Maiden to even dream of playing the San Siro. Think it's miles too big for them.

It's all to be seen if they will actually play there. The news about Maiden came out because the promoter exposed some shady untold agreements between the societies which own the stadium. In short: metal bands (as well as other bands booked by certain promoters) are not welcomed at San Siro.

With that being said, just the fact they're trying do a 55.000 venue in a market where they usually play to 30.000 people means that they're going to do things way bigger than usual next year. It kinds of confirm it won't be a third FPT leg since the demand is more than satisfied. I know they did a third LOTB leg and it ended up being a stadium tour, but that one was way more appealing to casual fans.

I'm skeptical about the rumour, but I saw Maiden in the Stadio Olimpico and the support was Motorhead, Mastodon, Machine Head I think and maybe someone else too, so you're probably looking at a bill of that standard for Maiden to even dream of playing the San Siro. Think it's miles too big for them.
There is no rumor, the promoter (Andrea Pieroni, ex Vertigo CEO) wrote a letter to Milan's municipal council as well as the mayor and he named Iron Maiden and Rammstein for 2025.

As I said before this doesn't mean they're going to play there, but at least we know there's a chance.

EDIT: here's a newspaper article and a fragment of the letter: https://www.ilgiorno.it/milano/cronaca/san-siro-concerti-metal-6cb93acb

It kinds of confirm it won't be a third FPT leg since the demand is more than satisfied. I know they did a third LOTB leg and it ended up being a stadium tour, but that one was way more appealing to casual fans.
The current setlist isn't the best possible for such a tour (despite the SIT songs), a tour like Legacy is perfect for that, but we know Maiden aren't worried about that. If they are planning a big stadium tour next year in Europe, I think it could be a Hits tour (50 years) or to heavily change the current one, which would be very unexpected.
Regardless of the tour, I thin Alex and Hell On Earth will stay in the set. I'm almost certain about that.
If it's a different tour, I don't know (even about these two). If it's the same - Alexander, Hell On Earth, Writing, Stranger and CSIT (maybe) should be locked.

To heavily change the current one, which would be very unexpected.
They could throw out the songs from SJ and add the missing classics - Number, Hallowed etc. That could become one of the best possible setlist for an Iron Maiden fan. The production, though, is their poorest in years and it absolutely doesn't work in a stadium/festival context. The changes required to make the actual stage a proper one for big shows would most likely be so expensive that they might as well change the whole tour.

I'm sure it will be another greatest hits tour - or something in that spirit. LOTB was full of hits but they still had some deeper cuts like For The Greater Good of God. They might play Rime of the Ancient Mariner (which I think they will) as well as songs they haven't been doing in decades (Bring Your Daughter, 22 Acacia Avenue, Brave New World)

The current setlist isn't the best possible for such a tour (despite the SIT songs), a tour like Legacy is perfect for that, but we know Maiden aren't worried about that. If they are planning a big stadium tour next year in Europe, I think it could be a Hits tour (50 years) or to heavily change the current one, which would be very unexpected.

If it's a different tour, I don't know (even about these two). If it's the same - Alexander, Hell On Earth, Writing, Stranger and CSIT (maybe) should be locked.
Bruce hinted that Alex will stay for another year in a recent interview...

The question was will they play Alex in Greece and he answered that they want to make everybody happy.

I take that as a comfirmation.

Bruce hinted that Alex will stay for another year in a recent interview...

The question was will they play Alex in Greece and he answered that they want to make everybody happy.

I take that as a comfirmation.

It might just mean that they're going to play Greece next year. Remember that Bruce talked about "secret plans after Power Trip" and those were just the 2024 dates. That being said, Alexander might stay in the setlist, even though its lenght could be eccessive if they plan to play Rime too.

Imo a LOTB tour next year is most likely, they may or may not market it as a farewell tour. Between the Bruce solo album, a tour with unprecedented fan service, and Nicko’s health, it all seems like a band that’s getting ready to wind down. Maybe they get a final album out at the end of a farewell tour, but I don’t think they have more than three years of touring left and they’re not going to use it on an album tour imo.

Also no way TFP goes for a third year, especially if they’re playing festivals and stadiums. This idea that they’re going to extend the tour to play Alex in Greece is as goofy as people thinking they would play Transylvania in Transylvania. They don’t care.

Imo a LOTB tour next year is most likely, they may or may not market it as a farewell tour.
I doubt Maiden will ever announce a farewell tour. They're still in great shape and they're still playing long tours. I think the next step will be shorter tours (like this next one could be) in bigger venues. After that we might get a farewell tour

Back