The Future Past Tour 2024

Adding my two cents regarding the first show(s) of the tour:

Going back to the past The Future Past tour thread, we can establish that:
1. The tour was announced on October 6th 2022 with the following dates for June and July being announced first:
June 2023
13 Tauron Arena, Krakow, POLAND
19 Hallenstadion, Zurich, SWITZERLAND
24 3Arena, Dublin, IRELAND
26 Ovo Hydro, Glasgow, SCOTLAND
28 First Direct Arena, Leeds, ENGLAND
30 AO Arena, Manchester, ENGLAND

July 2023
03 Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham, ENGLAND
04 Utilita Arena, Birmingham, ENGLAND
07 O2 Arena, London, ENGLAND
11 Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS
13 Sportpaleis, Antwerp, BELGIUM
15 The Return of the Gods Festival, Milan, ITALY

2. The actual first show of the tour (May 28th 2023, Ljubljana, Slovenia) was announced as such on November 7th 2022.
Picture from announcement:

If more than one person from the band has gone on record as saying kicking off the tour in Australia, I would take it in face value as the tour starting there.

If more than one person from the band has gone on record as saying kicking off the tour in Australia, I would take it in face value as the tour starting there.

I'd just add that maybe the plan is now to kick off the tour in Oz but that doesn't rule out the possibility of them booking earlier dates in the future.

If we're even getting another album. It's not guaranteed.
I think they have a desire for another new album, especially with the success of SJ. But as Steve said (the main factor, they want to tour as much as possible now - plus the renewal of Bruce's solo career), the band's priority for the next few years is touring (next 2 years for sure).
Bruce said they have plans until 2026. Another Hits tour will slow the process down a lot. We should expect a potential new album from 2025 onwards. Steve also mentioned about a thought of releasing albums after they retire, so they are indeed not in a hurry.

I think they have a desire for another new album, especially with the success of SJ. But as Steve said (the main factor, they want to tour as much as possible now - plus the renewal of Bruce's solo career), the band's priority for the next few years is touring (next 2 years for sure).
Bruce said they have plans until 2026. Another Hits tour will slow the process down a lot. We should expect a potential new album from 2025 onwards. Steve also mentioned about a thought of releasing albums after they retire, so they are indeed not in a hurry.
Its an album, and will be recorded in the time off as we all know and that time if you dont want to wait until 2025 its an album and then tour and then another gratest hits tour i think like 99.
btw is the first time i see bruce wearing an iron maiden item? Any other time worn an iron maiden thsirt?

Okay so no european gigs next summer. This really sucks for us that wasn't able to see them due to them only playing festivals.
Such a shame because Future Past was more of a niche tour compared to LOTB, and more appeasing for us hardcore fans.
Would make more sense to do festival gigs on LOTB and then only play stadium shows on Future Past

Okay so no european gigs next summer. This really sucks for us that wasn't able to see them due to them only playing festivals.
Such a shame because Future Past was more of a niche tour compared to LOTB, and more appeasing for us hardcore fans.
Would make more sense to do festival gigs on LOTB and then only play stadium shows on Future Past
No sure yet?

I think there will be a 3rd leg in 2025 that focuses on another European run, even more so if they dont release an album until Sept 2025 what else will they do to fill in time?

Next year looks like it's just going to be Australia, NZ, Japan then a run of dates in North And South America. There Might be a few dates before
Australia but I wouldn't expect anything major 2-3 max.

I think there will be a 3rd leg in 2025 that focuses on another European run, even more so if they dont release an album until Sept 2025 what else will they do to fill in time?

Next year looks like it's just going to be Australia, NZ, Japan then a run of dates in North And South America. There Might be a few dates before
Yeah something like that. I feel 3-4 Euro dates are still possible in mid-August, but that's it.

Its an album, and will be recorded in the time off as we all know and that time if you dont want to wait until 2025 its an album and then tour and then another gratest hits tour i think like 99.
I'm not sure what you mean. They don't have enough time off next year (while now, I think they all want Nicko to be in his top form).
I don't expect another Hits tour after this tour (especially if it's going to be 3 legs) - the only possible ideas for it imo are: 50 years celebration (maybe), 90's era themed (that's left, but I really doubt it) or Reunion era celebration (it's possible). Also, the band's Hits tours are usually 3 years these days... so until 2027, don't think so (and Bruce said they have no plans for then). Only 50 years celebration would fit that period (it can't be only 1 year).
Since they have plans until 2026, a normal 2-legs album tour is most likely to be expected.
This. I think there is still a chance for some (not many) European dates in August, although it's not that likely.

If this hybrid tour has 3 legs, then I think a new album in September 2025 is really plausible (recorded in early 2025). You know like it was their original plan for SJ. Another thing is, if they were going to do a 50 years tour, they would start it in 2025 right. They can always start a new tour/Hits tour in 2026 though.

btw is the first time i see bruce wearing an iron maiden item? Any other time worn an iron maiden thsirt?

I'm not sure what you mean. They don't have enough time off next year (while now, I think they all want Nicko to be in his top form).
I don't expect another Hits tour after this tour (especially if it's going to be 3 legs) - the only possible ideas for it imo are: 50 years celebration (maybe), 90's era themed (that's left, but I really doubt it) or Reunion era celebration (it's possible). Also, the band's Hits tours are usually 3 years these days... so until 2027, don't think so (and Bruce said they have no plans for then). Only 50 years celebration would fit that period (it can't be only 1 year).
Since they have plans until 2026, a normal 2-legs album tour is most likely to be expected.

This. I think there is still a chance for some (not many) European dates in August, although it's not that likely.

If this hybrid tour has 3 legs, then I think a new album in September 2025 is really plausible (recorded in early 2025). You know like it was their original plan for SJ. Another thing is, if they were going to do a 50 years tour, they would start it in 2025 right. They can always start a new tour/Hits tour in 2026 though.
They are going to extend this tour till 2024. Europe has seen this tour. Thats all. Finish with europe. I think its a new album. 50 years? Have they done something with 40 years 30 years? Only the first 10 years.

Or they can finish the tour in 2024 and then record and album. But for sure its over when they finish 2024. This is a classics and album tour dont forget that and im sure they wil continue with and album and classics tour as they can play anything of their albums and people will love it.

Or they can finish the tour in 2024 and then record and album. But for sure its over when they finish 2024. This is a classics and album tour dont forget that and im sure they wil continue with and album and classics tour as they can play anything of their albums and people will love it.
Because of the SIT songs, I think this tour might have a 3rd leg. And especially if they omit Europe next year. But a new album is the next logical step after this (hybrid) tour, like they have always done before.
BTw i would love a tour from 00s to now.
I would love a Reunion Hits tour, as much as a 90's era tour. Deep cuts tour even more. But the most I want - a New album tour.
Depends where they rehearse IMO.
I agree.

Back