The Future Past Tour 2024

The strangest thing I just clocked is... There seems to be no FC pre-sale for Oz and NZ dates...

Edit... Just seen there is. One week before general sale... That's different.

Maiden fans will travel regardless but the drip feeding of dates is lame just announce all 35 at once .
Tho they probably want a smooth FC pre sale and its probably easier having a few shows on sale at a time.

View attachment 30663
If you look at the band in the background, there is 6 of them and it seems like it's just the SIT version of the band with Janick added. Bruce even seems to wear the light tour jacket.

My thoughts too. I'd say Celts is the only song that could get swapped. And there are only two candidates. Hallowed and Clansman. They could add a short song like Wratchild or Icarus or maybe swap Madness for Clairvoyant. But that's about it. SIT songs are staying for sure.

Icarus and Clansman being candidates, because Australia was missed on LOTB tour and both were the highlights of the set.
It is an interesting component that they are going to be visiting places that they intended to play on LOTB. Add to that a lot of those territories haven’t gotten a Play Classics Setlist in a very long time. I don’t think they’re going to get any of the showstoppers like Flight of Icarus or Clansman, but something like 2 Min to Midnight or even Aces High could be dark horse choices.
But did they change the setlist and play only different places in those cases?
I haven’t been following the leaked dates super close but it sounds like they are going to repeat places. In Vancouver Bruce mentioned several times that they would be back, probably a few European countries will be revisited as well.

It is an interesting component that they are going to be visiting places that they intended to play on LOTB. Add to that a lot of those territories havenReply’t gotten a Play Classics Setlist in a very long time. I don’t think they’re going to get any of the showstoppers like Flight of Icarus or Clansman, but something like 2 Min to Midnight or even Aces High could be dark horse choices.
I doubt Aces would make a return, since both opener and encore opener spots are taken (both songs work well). 2MTM? I hope it remains in rest mode, as it was vastly overplayed before TBOS tour. Clansman or Icarus would be great additions for Oz audience, but yeah, probably not happening (unless Bruce breaks out a laser sword and does a futuristic William Wallace).

Thinking about that matter, I think the only song that has a chance of returning is Hallowed, since it is a drum fill fest and we all know why Nicko has been avoiding drum fills this year (especially tom rolls). But the problem is it's length and what would they kick out... SIT and Senjutsu songs are staying (the artwork says 5-5 again). So, if they bring it back, Prisoner is probably out and that is unlikely to happen. Personally, I would kick out Fear for it, but we all know this is not gonna happen.

If any changes (and I doubt there would be many if at all) I would like to see Hallowed for Fear, and Parchment for Celts.

If any changes (and I doubt there would be many if at all) I would like to see Hallowed for Fear, and Parchment for Celts.

We know Fear is not going away... but if any changes I would like to see Sea of Madness or The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner and Wrathchild for Death of Celts and The Clairvoyant for Can I Play with Madness.

It is an interesting component that they are going to be visiting places that they intended to play on LOTB. Add to that a lot of those territories haven’t gotten a Play Classics Setlist in a very long time. I don’t think they’re going to get any of the showstoppers like Flight of Icarus or Clansman, but something like 2 Min to Midnight or even Aces High could be dark horse choices.

I haven’t been following the leaked dates super close but it sounds like they are going to repeat places. In Vancouver Bruce mentioned several times that they would be back, probably a few European countries will be revisited as well.
There is very little room for any classics to rotate back in 5 Senjutsu + 5 SIT is obviously a given so is FOTD, Maiden, Trooper
So that only leaves Madness and Prisoner that could be dropped but i cant see those being swapped out for Midnight or Aces they dont fit the current set, Cant see Hills coming back in either.

I agree, if there's a change it'll be in the Senjutsu block. I'm surprised Stratego didn't get played this year, I wouldn't be shocked to see it come in somewhere. Days of Future Past seems like it's a lock, so maybe they rotate out Time Machine? Who knows.

I’m an Indian and I know what I say won’t matter cause Maiden won’t play in my country. But I do hope they play the Parchment live. Maybe replace death of the Celts. Replace Can I play with madness with Only the good die young. Replace Time Machine with darkest hour.

I don’t think they’ll change it but I agree that Prisoner and CIPWM are the most likely candidates to get replaced, as I don’t see them changing the 5 SIT + 5 Senjutsu core. What could happen imo is Stratego over Celts and then you can play longer songs instead of the 2 mentioned above, like Hallowed and 2 Mins, for example, or even Clansman and Icarus if they intend to get closer to the original LOTB 2020 shows.

Posted 20 mins ago:

The Future Past Tour is coming to Japan in 2024!
September:
22 - Sky Hall Toyota, Aichi, Japan
24 - Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka, Japan
26 - Tokyo Garden Theater, Tokyo, Japan
28 - Pia Arena MM, Kanagawa, Japan
IMFC Presale kicks off Friday 20th October.
Tickets go on general sale Saturday 9th December.

Back