The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting it to get sold out in 15 minutes.

They should pop up now and then, but less and less. The ticket is reserved when you click on it and if you don't pay in 20 minutes, it goes back to sale.

I know, i was refreshing the page every second for last two hours and managed to catch the tickets but I'm having problem and the check out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-10-11-08-38-463_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-10-11-08-38-463_com.android.chrome.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 6
I know, i was refreshing the page every second for last two hours and managed to catch the tickets but I'm having problem and the check out.
Copy that tab and refresh one of those two tabs to see what happens. Have a third tab open with the plan of the venue - if your order gets canceled, FOS should appear as available, then try to buy again.

Anybody thinking that there is a reason why most of the concerts are in indoor arenas rather than open air at stadiums etc. where they usually tend to be in Europe? Might be some kind of a novelty arena show for Maiden maybe?

Anyways, got my tickets for Prague!

Last indoor show in Prague was in 2005.

Anybody thinking that there is a reason why most of the concerts are in indoor arenas rather than open air at stadiums etc. where they usually tend to be in Europe? Might be some kind of a novelty arena show for Maiden maybe?

Anyways, got my tickets for Prague!
Bruce stated that the show comes out better indoor. Especially the stage scene and effects.

However, I think Rod's wet dream is that Maiden becomes a full stadium act in Europe (like Queen did in 1986). In SA, that already happened and in the US, that will never happen.

I think they tend to play more arenas on album tours. UK always gets arenas on album tours. Germany seems to be the same, and thats half of the tour already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back