The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I really hope it's not Rockfest again. Big money for shit bands and ''Radio Rock'' atmosphere...no thanks:rolleyes:
Screwing people over w/ tickets, big lines everywhere, no decent accommodation in the area..had such bad experiences with Rockfest that I'd rather they'd skip Finland altogether and play Tallinn instead :D

The distance from where I grew up to the closest city Maiden has played in my lifetime is the same as the distance between Paris and Berlin, and with a lot less travel options. And that was in the same country.

The distance from my city to the nearest city in the same country is further than the distance between the city in the nearest country to the next nearest country which is closer to the city where the distance is shorter to the next five nearest countries if you are travelling from the furthest city.

Is the problem with both shows? I have my tickets for 8th July in the app but I am still missing those for the 7th July show. The latter were bought during the Fan Club presale, the former directly at AXS.
They won’t be on the O2 app just yet according to the website. I am seeing Nightwish in a few weeks. I bought the tickets through Ticketmaster and they will appear on the AXS app at some point soon. I have bought the tickets and I am not going to let some crappy app not let me intro the show.

I've not even tried it yet. What's the problem?
It doesn't want to talk to Ticketmaster.

Originally it linked to the AXS account okay but there did not seem to be any options to link further accounts (which is pretty dumb because, in an ideal world, you'd probably go to more than one concert in your life). So I tried deleting that, reinstalling the app and trying again. Now it's showing no accounts linked but if I click on "show my tickets" (or whatever it's called - I can't even log in at all at the moment) it takes me to another sign-in page and the only details it recognises are for the AXS account, which it then acts as a "shortcut" into.

The link to "help with linking ticketing accounts" just goes to their privacy policy, which you can only close (there are no links out of it) and that takes you back where you started.

If I log into my AXS app it already shows me the ticket for Saturday so ultimately I don't even need the Venue app to do this, I just need it to get at the Friday ticket which came from Ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster just says that it's "being handled" by the venue and that I will be "sent details of how to access [my] tickets by email, no later than 5 days before the event". Which is not too reassuring - five days is not very much time to establish that something fundamental to the whole proceedings isn't actually working ... :(

#theappiscrap

I just found this video on Youtube and I can imagine Maiden downtuning Caught Somewhere in Time to make it easier for Bruce. I've read a lot people being worried they might skip this particular song. Bruce's voice sounds a tad too low here, especially at the chorus, but I don't think it sounds bad at all! The solos are a little f'ed up but ignore that.

And here's Eb tuning. Solos sound much better here as well. Set it to 1.05x speed and it's great! I could easily see them performing it live like this and it would still kick ass!

Last edited:
It doesn't want to talk to Ticketmaster.

Originally it linked to the AXS account okay but there did not seem to be any options to link further accounts (which is pretty dumb because, in an ideal world, you'd probably go to more than one concert in your life). So I tried deleting that, reinstalling the app and trying again. Now it's showing no accounts linked but if I click on "show my tickets" (or whatever it's called - I can't even log in at all at the moment) it takes me to another sign-in page and the only details it recognises are for the AXS account, which it then acts as a "shortcut" into.

The link to "help with linking ticketing accounts" just goes to their privacy policy, which you can only close (there are no links out of it) and that takes you back where you started.

If I log into my AXS app it already shows me the ticket for Saturday so ultimately I don't even need the Venue app to do this, I just need it to get at the Friday ticket which came from Ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster just says that it's "being handled" by the venue and that I will be "sent details of how to access [my] tickets by email, no later than 5 days before the event". Which is not too reassuring - five days is not very much time to establish that something fundamental to the whole proceedings isn't actually working ... :(

#theappiscrap

I would like to think that the tickets will be available in the O2 arena app way before then, especially considering that Ticketmaster is one of the ticket sites that links directly with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back