The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dates suit me so far. Krakow would be the best, however, I have a feeling that the opening night will be somewhere near Slovenia a week or two before Krakow (I assume they will rehearse in Split again).

Was thinking London, but decided against it.

BTW, how much is the Krakow ticket?

No dates suit me so far. Krakow would be the best, however, I have a feeling that the opening night will be somewhere near Slovenia a week or two before Krakow.

Was thinking London, but decided against it.
I don't think there will be anything before Krakow. That's sort of a pattern. The beginning of the of the tour always got announced earliest. Makes sense because they probably will have booked their headquarter yet somewhere very near to get prepared.

I don't think there will be anything before Krakow. That's sort of a pattern. The beginning of the of the tour always got announced earliest. Makes sense because they probably will have booked their headquarter yet somewhere very near to get prepared.
Maiden are usually rehearsing in the same spot. For years it was Planet Live in Paris or Miami. Before this leg they chose Split and everybody seemed to love it, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do that again.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Wacken is the last date, so the tour should start at the end of May. Now the first date is on 13th of June.

So, looking at the tour rooting, there should be a Balkan Penninsula part of the tour lasting between the last week of May until 13th of June (well, the last date before Krakow could be Budapest or Vienna).

Last edited:
Maiden are usually rehearsing in the same spot. For years it was Planet Live in Paris or Miami. Before this leg they chose Split and everybody seemed to love it, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do that again.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Wacken is the last date, so the tour should start at the end of May. Now the first date is on 13th of June.

So, looking at the tour rooting, there should be a Balkan Penninsula part of the tour lasting between the last week of May until 13th of June (well, the last date before Krakow could be Budapest or Vienna).
There were times they rehearsed in Hannover :innocent: for the World Slavery Tour, in Summer 1984 - for two weeks before they went off to Poland. The exact place is just about 20 kms away from were I live. Unfortunately in those days I never heard of Maiden, but became a fan only a month later or so, as a ten year old. Would have gone and hung around there if I had known about it just a few days before :)

Last edited:
There were times they rehearsed in Hannover :innocent: for the World Slavery Tour, in Summer 1984 - for two weeks before they went off to Poland. The exact place is just about 20 kms away from were I live. Unfortunately in those days I never heard of Maiden, but became a fan only a month later or so, as a ten year old. Would have gone there if I had known about it just a few days before :)
Yeah, but it doesn't make sense for them to travel across the whole Europe and then go back to the Balkan Penninsula.

And you know that if they don't play ATG for Greek Cunts (had to, sorry), shit will go down.

I think Maiden will classify Alexander as playing a deep cut (maybe even Stranger in that group of songs)
Maybe or maybe not. The tour is for 2 specific albums, so we expect 4/5 songs from them. 1 or 2 deep cuts is totally possible if they play 16 songs and if they drop one of the mandatory classics. Plus they have been adventurous with their setlists lately.

Btw, if they play ATG there is no way they will not play in Greece. Japan deserved to see the Senjutsu stage set from this year.

Just changed my plan and decided to get me a Krakow ticket tonight. Hoping it will stay scheduled as the first show of the tour.
So maybe there'll be TLOTLDR :okok:
dropped after that... :D

I did the same in 2005 and saw the opening night of the Early Days Tour/Eddie Rips Up The World. And Charlotte was played :okok:

Will combine it with a trip to Auschwitz Memorial. Wanted to go there ever since.

Trivium and Alter Bridge were support acts this year, but unfortunately not on the concert I saw. I'd love for Evergrey to get a chance.
It's an entirely selfish choice, since they're one of my favorite bands lol

They did a pretty cool acoustic cover of Wasted Years a few years ago:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back