The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember 1999? The band actually kept faith in their most recent material, even though they parted ways with their singer. The track even featured Ed Hunter Eddie. It's a lot more likely that they will play this, than Alexander the Great!
A bit off topic, but related to the Edhuntour:
I know that Futureal, Aces High, Man On The Edge, Killers, Powerslave and Wasted Years have been recorded and released as B-sides for singles. Do we know if Maiden have complete recordings of other shows? It's unfortunately one of the tours that doesn't have any good sounding bootlegs and getting an official release, even if it's only audio would be amazing.

Also, insane how much better that video sounds compared to Nights Of The Dead.

I know that Futureal, Aces High, Man On The Edge, Killers, Powerslave and Wasted Years have been recorded and released as B-sides for singles. Do we know if Maiden have complete recordings of other shows? It's unfortunately one of the tours that doesn't have any good sounding bootlegs and getting an official release, even if it's only audio would be amazing.
They propably have complete recordings of the set saved somewhere, but I have no idea if Shirley mixed they whole set, or if they just paid him to do the tracks they wanted to use as B-sides.

Also, insane how much better that video sounds compared to Nights Of The Dead.

Tony Newton was not involved in the production. :lol:

Ah Christ, I know I'm gonna be in the minority here because I don't grovel up every new Iron Maiden album anymore, but man, I wish it was just a little throwback Tour with a focus on Somewhere in Time. Hell dude, 3 songs from Senjutsu is 45 minutes of the show right there. How can I be excited about this?. That all being said IF Sea of Madness or Deja Vu it's an instant buy from me.

Anyways, back to the mindless fanboy worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back