The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Priest just made it work on their Rock Hall appearance. Your idea would probably be better though, the crowd would go wild when Nicko appears.
Yeah, I think so. And a couple songs is one thing, a full night, with one guy in bad shape?

Ultimately the band will do whatever is necessary to keep the flame alive while on stage. Any one of the three guitarists can be subbed, and Nicko can be subbed. The only people who couldn’t be subbed are Steve and Bruce.

There's a queation that's been on my mind; Why is the Future Past tour not called a 'world tour' (yet)?

And before you answer 'because there are no American/ Asian dates yet', the Legacy of the Beast tour was called a world tour before they announced any dates outside of Europe as far as I know. At least for the 2022 version of that tour. Maybe that was because they had the overall idea to go to America eventually and knew that on beforehand but you could say the same for the Future Past tour.

It's just strange to me how the tour is just called 'tour' instead of 'world tour'. Rod has already stated that the tour will continue into 2024 so it would only make sense for them to tour around the world again, right? Or at the very least go around America like they did with the Legacy of the Beast tour.

There's something about the words 'world tour' that makes me 10.000% more hyped for it. It just sounds way cooler; Book of Souls World Tour, Somewhere Back in Time World Tour, Final Frontier World Tour.

Other bands (Anthrax) complained that after Covid, price of touring logistics rose very much. Maybe for now Maiden will tour only in areas where they can control costs in acceptable limits.

There's a queation that's been on my mind; Why is the Future Past tour not called a 'world tour' (yet)?
It has happened before:

A Matter Of Life And Death tour / A Matter Of The Beast
Give Me Ed... 'Til I'm Dead tour
The Ed Hunter tour
The X Factour
Real Live tour
Fear Of The Dark tour
No Prayer On The Road
Seventh Tour Of A Seventh Tour
Somewhere On Tour
The Beast On The Road
Iron Maiden tour

The Future Past tour sounds better without ''world'' in its name, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back