The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 5+5 thing is true then, this brings us to question of the elusive 5th SIT song next year.

Wasted Years and Stranger In A Strange Land are a given.

Heaven Can Wait and Alexander The Great are more than likely.

Then, what is the 5th song. Playing CSIT at 71 for Nicko is like attempting Face In The Sand with one pedal in 2003. So, not likely. Also, the name of the tour omits anything that would be tied to this song title, suggesting that they will probably open with DOFP.

That leaves: Sea Of Madness, The Lonelines Of The Long Distance Runner and Deja Vu.

How cool would it be if they brought Walking on Glass back?
With Janick - I would love it. But the chances are not big.
Song is a natural for the theme of the tour, they will likely give it a run through at rehearsals.
I agree.
Something that came to mind now that the 5+5 thing seems a given: I feel like The Parchment's chances of getting played live are rapidly diminishing. If the tour name wasn't literally an announcement that they'll play Days of Future Past I could see it being included, but since it is and I really, really doubt they'll outright drop the title track, I don't see it fitting in the set.
Steve said they want to play some of the epics from Senjutsu, so out of 4 Harris epics, they will play at least 2, I think. The epics for this tour could be Hell On Earth, Parchment (Nicko wants to play it) and ATG (+-Senjutsu/CSIT). If they play HBTN and FOTD, the setlist will probably be 15 songs.
-> so many epics in one tour will not be a precedent for Maiden.

Can you image this coming out of the speakers there in the arena:

"My son ask for thyself another kingdom
For that which I leave is too small for thee"
Imagine being at the first show of the tour when they play ATG. Holy shit.

Can someone tell me if for the previous tours where they didn't announce the whole tour in advance, did they ever have a moment where they said this is it, we announced everything? Don't wanna buy a ticket for the first show currently listed and then have something announced before it.

Also, the name of the tour omits anything that would be tied to this song title, suggesting that they will probably open with DOFP.
Most likely. Intro from the tape and then Adrian in the spotlights for the riff! Like for The Wicker Man. I'm curious how the middle empty part will sound live. It will be a great live song for sure. Adrian said that too.

So who were reliable sources?

So, Juras seemed to be on the right track and know something.
Black Wizard posted - "7th & 8th July, London"

How about Daniel account? Can we say the person behind the account was giving correct glues?

So maybe not something we can be 100% sure about, but in the future to keep closer eye on those guys.

And not as a source but Maiden's ad video (about shirts?) where there was stopstill frame with Somewhere in Time numbers font was a Hint towards the tour?

You know how there are always some trolls who post fake setlists on setlist.fm after the first show of the tour and how they always sneak in ATG? It's going to be agonizing this time, until the first videos drop that confirm ATG being finally played.

Now, people who didn't believe in hints posted by Daniel The Great on Twitter must admit that they were wrong and that this account on Twitter wasn't fake at all... :D

Well, my guess for the next tour will be almost the same as my guess that I posted before in hints for the 2023 tour :

SENJUTSU SET :
1) Senjutsu
2) The Writing On The Wall
3) Lost In A Lost World
4) Days Of Future Past
5) The Time Machine
SOMEWHERE IN TIME SET :
6) Caught Somewhere In Time
7) Heaven Can Wait
8) Stranger In A Strange Land
CLASSICS SET :
09) Fear Of The Dark
10) The Trooper
11) 2 Minutes To Midnight
12) The Number Of The Beast
13) Iron Maiden
ENCORE SET :
14) Alexander The Great
15) Wasted Years
16) Hell On Earth

:innocent:

or Bruce getting in a couple "Scream for me"s.
That would be the best option.
Curious to see which solos from SIT Steve will hand Janick so he can ruin it. Lol
Only HCW. His other solos will be for FOTD, HBTN, Trooper, Hell On Earth, Parchment (3 solos!), Time Machine, maybe Senjutsu and maybe another Reunion song (like BNW). He is playing 9 solos during the current LOTB tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back