The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silicone Ear Wax Cleaner

Useful tool for those saying they prefer Senjutsu to SIT.
I have one of these and they’re garbage. But also Senjutsu > Somewhere In Time.

Somewhere in Time > Senjutsu, Senjutsu > Somewhere in Time, who cares? Can we appreciate the fact that we're getting both of these albums on the same tour?!?!

For all we know they could have skipped the Senjutsu album entirely and done another greatest hits tour right away, maybe for Somewhere in Time, maybe not. The fact that we get this tour with both great albums is really remarkable! The hate for Senjutsu is so big and I don't get it honestly...

I am more baffled by the fact that there are people who say they are going to the Future Past tour and they are only going for the Somewhere in Time songs. I don't care what you like or don't like, but you go to a tour that is clearly promoted as a hybrid tour and then you only go for songs from one album? That's kind of a shame, isn't it?

Somewhere in Time > Senjutsu, Senjutsu > Somewhere in Time, who cares? Can we appreciate the fact that we're getting both of these albums on the same tour?!?!

For all we know they could have skipped the Senjutsu album entirely and done another greatest hits tour right away, maybe for Somewhere in Time, maybe not. The fact that we get this tour with both great albums is really remarkable!
^ Maiden would never do that. I agree on a 100% with the rest.

7d4fig-edit.jpg

I am more baffled by the fact that there are people who say they are going to the Future Past tour and they are only going for the Somewhere in Time songs. I don't care what you like or don't like, but you go to a tour that is clearly promoted as a hybrid tour and then you only go for songs from one album? That's kind of a shame, isn't it?

To complement the last sentence of my previous comment this meme, enjoy!

I do, even though Somewhere in Time is my least favourite album from all released by the classic line-up of Harris/Dickinson/Smith/Murray/McBrain and Senjutsu is my least favourite reunion album!

I do, even though Somewhere in Time is my least favourite album from all released by the classic line-up of Harris/Dickinson/Smith/Murray/McBrain and Senjutsu is my least favourite reunion album!
I would actually rank somewhere in time as my least favourite too from the classic line-up from the 80’s. It’s not a bad album at all but from the run of albums from NOTB to Seventh son it would rank bottom.

On the flip side Senjutsu is tied with AMOLAD for my favourite reunion album.

I would actually rank somewhere in time as my least favourite too from the classic line-up from the 80’s. It’s not a bad album at all but from the run of albums from NOTB to Seventh son it would rank bottom.

That’s exactly what I think about Somewhere in Time.

On the flip side Senjutsu is tied with AMOLAD for my favourite reunion album.

I wish I could rank Senjutsu as something nearly as good as AMOLAD!

I really like both albums but they are not my favourites. However, the prospect of seeing new/rarely played songs is exciting enough for me. The only rare tracks we have had from the 80’s in the last decade are The Prisoner, Flight of Icarus and Seventh Son. All the others have been played on multiple reunion tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back