The Concert Thread

Was about to book tickets to a Europe concert way away from here... And my town's free festival announce them as headliners. Way to go! :cheers:

Well the question is if I should go to 2 Europe concerts this summer. :p

Saw Europe few months ago finally for first time and they did not disappoint. Despite what some say, they have far more than 1 good song. I also recommend 7th sign, last look at eden, & days of r&r.

Last week I bought tickets to Alice in Chains and I got 6th row!!! I also will probably go to Alter Bridge later this year and I may check out Mac Sabbath.

Summer 2016
For sure (tickets bought): Maiden, Robert Plant, Clutch
Wishlist (trying to organize): Megadeth, Slayer/Anthrax

Acquired tickets for everything I wanna see in the near future:

June 1 - Black Sabbath in Budapest
July 9 - Paradise Lost, Sear Bliss, Cock Sparrer* in Novi Sad
July 10 - At The Gates, Prodigy, Toxic Holocaust, Negură Bunget in Novi Sad

Possible future concerts:
July - Iron Maiden
August 15 - Cattle Decapitation
October 5 - Moonspell

*Only going to see this band because friend wants to, don't like them.

After seeing Blind Guardian on Sunday my current schedule is:

Iron Maiden - June 12th, Download Festival
Iron Maiden - June 15th, Oslo
Testament - June 19th, Oxford
Thrice - August 25th, London
Iced Earth - December 6th, London
(Kreator - March 2nd, London)

I haven't bought a ticket for the Kreator gig yet as it's quite a long way off and I don't know if I'll be able to go yet.

You did not know? It's coming soon indeed!

Would be cool if you went as well. If not, perhaps there'll be some other occasion to meet up!

You did not know? It's coming soon indeed!

Would be cool if you went as well. If not, perhaps there'll be some other occasion to meet up!
Money-wise, at the time I was considering maybe seeing a European gig, I couldn't afford it. Ironically, I now have a very, very busy June/July coming up (as it's turning out) & the cash from that would have made paying for a trip more than possible. By the time that cash comes through the tour will be finished though...

Saw Black Sabbath, was too amazing for sure :edmetal: Everyone was on top of their game including Ozzy (well, for his standards at least :p). I didn't even mind the seats (still would've liked floor, but had no choice). Sound was perfect. Iommi is one of a kind riff machine :notworthy: Budapest was nice, didn't get to see much though. Overall it was an awesome trip, best abroad concert experience I've had so far.

Money-wise, at the time I was considering maybe seeing a European gig, I couldn't afford it. Ironically, I now have a very, very busy June/July coming up (as it's turning out) & the cash from that would have made paying for a trip more than possible. By the time that cash comes through the tour will be finished though...
Yeah, yeah. Until next time, Gadget.

Back