"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, I did! I noticed it immediately. :clap:

It's not just Nicko, there are other instruments too, including guitars. At around 7:00 minutes.

So sad to see people already listening to leaked copies of this album. Whether or not you intend buying it as well is irrelevant, your lack of patience still contributes to what is blatant piracy and encourages it all the more.
Oh, so people who download music and don't even consider buying album would not do it if I wouldn't? Hell, I didn't know that I'm such moral authority for them!

But if I downloaded it from server, not by P2P then my only contribution to piracy is matter of "is downloading album that I already bought a piracy?".

there's a new Bruce interview in German. He goes into details about the lyrics of If eternity should fail and their inspiration source, but google translate isn't making any sense. Can someone translate?

Reactions: Gk1
Fucking Hell, Steve made Bruce write an extra verse for IESF, I guess he also made him repeat the chorus 4 x 4 x 8 times. Funnily enough I thought IESF was the weakest ever Bruce solo song, now I know whom to blame.

Fucking Hell, Steve made Bruce write an extra verse for IESF, I guess he also made him repeat the chorus 4 x 4 x 8 times. Funnily enough I thought IESF was the weakest ever Bruce solo song, now I know whom to blame.

Wtf?
Eternity is one of the best songs on TBOS! :D

By seeding it on your torrent client? :p

Do you honestly think that the torrent isn't healthy enough by the thousands of people who actually do only download the album (without buying it)?

I stand by my point, me downloading the album and then buying it on release doesn't hurt the band in any way.
I have their entire discography on CD (including live CD's), wouldn't really call that hurting the band...

And from Bruce speech I get that even band don't care so much about piracy. Bruce said, quote from memory
Well, you can download music and we can't do anything about that. But you can't download beer or shirt so it will cost little more
They will get money one way or another and, the truth is, real fan probably will but more than one copy of album, t-shirt and trooper beer on release day. And rest probably don't care as much about band and nothing will change their mind.

Speed Of Light was the title of that track because the mighty H wanted it to be. :D

Bruce tells that in the interview.

So, after week of playing BoS over and over…
For me it's still one of their best. Problem is - every album has something special so I can't find album that is better. What is more amazing - title track is kind of 'meeh' for me and yet - chorus is stuck in my head.

Every time when new Maiden album is released I think - what would Steve think about it if we could travel back in time to the moment when he was thinking about forming band. Would he like it?

Yes, of course. It's all clear as water. But I find it funny how he twice refers to something that he clearly misheard, and even tries to make a point with that misunderstanding as a sole base.
mmhhh.... i think you may be doing the same here, since i'm pretty sure it says Nicodemus - wich by the way makes more sense thans saying "my name is cemetery" (necropolis=cemetery or graveyard). If you don't know who Nicodemus was, here is some help https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicodemus

mmhhh.... i think you may be doing the same here, since i'm pretty sure it says Nicodemus - wich by the way makes more sense thans saying "my name is cemetery" (necropolis=cemetery or graveyard). If you don't know who Nicodemus was, here is some help https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicodemus
Sorry, but no. The name Nicodemus is pronounced in a very different way in English. You can check it in the very same link you have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back