"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Question for Maiden would be... How are you going to Top this album? (not saying it's the best) but they've raised the bar for themselves... Steve gotta go for a 22 minute one Next?

My Question for Maiden would be... How are you going to Top this album? (not saying it's the best) but they've raised the bar for themselves... Steve gotta go for a 22 minute one Next?
For Album 17 they're going to pull a "no prayer for the dying" and go back to their roots :innocent:

For Album 17 they're going to pull a "no prayer for the dying" and go back to their roots :innocent:
giphy.gif

a song written by all 6 , and they all sing at some part together , beating EotC , and they make us all of us cry because is a song about them saying thanks and goodbye at the end of the next album. (maybe not next album, but when they feel/decide is the last one)

It is good that everyone is so happy with the album but let's face it..........it is too early to actually have a solid opinion about it. All this better that this...... and better since......... sound kind of funny to me.

It is good that everyone is so happy with the album but let's face it..........it is too early to actually have a solid opinion about it. All this better that this...... and better since......... sound kind of funny to me.

Yes, I agree. I've been trying to avoid comparing this album with the others because I'm obviously hyped by the release, but the thing for me is that I usually take long to enjoy the songs and this time, it didn't happen. I liked almost all the songs on first listen, the exception being TMOS and TGU, but now I think they are fine. So... let's say that the hype is justified.

Maiden could pull a Kiss and each member release a solo album.

Two days in and now I don't even know how to rate the album when comparing it to others. I seriously think this one just stands out. I know this is early but I cannot see any of the previous modern albums getting more play time than this. As a matter of fact, its almost as if this one is just an evolution of the others while being relatively unique. These bastards. They have made it difficult for me to listen to TFF and AMOLAD now. Forget DoD and BNW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back