"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't missing anything from the greek article. It basically reports the excitement of the journalist to have this interview, how kind and cool Dickinson is , how tiring the early morning ride with the London subway is , and how great the new album is , without more details .

I thought that was just Google Translate messing things up....at least I know I haven't missed anything now. ;)

All the reviews have been so good its almost hard to believe the album is that good. Brave New World started with these songs:
1. Wickerman
2. Ghost of the Navigator
3. Brave New World
4. Blood Brothers

Those are incredible songs one after another and songs i never get tired of. Can BoS beat that? Well SoL is already inferior to Wickerman. So hype must be lowered. I am having a realistic expectation where its better than TFF but not as good as BNW or AMOLAD.

All the reviews have been so good its almost hard to believe the album is that good. Brave New World started with these songs:
1. Wickerman
3. Brave New World
4. Blood Brothers

Those are incredible songs one after another and songs i never get tired of. Can BoS beat that? Well SoL is already inferior to Wickerman. So hype must be lowered. I am having a realistic expectation where its better than TFF but not as good as BNW or AMOLAD.

This is funny cause I think that these songs did not last over time.

1. Wickerman
3. Brave New World
4. Blood Brothers

Lol. It's funny how you state your opinions as given facts. Mine are exactly the opposite.

No they are not facts they are simply my opinion based on which i have set my expectations. In fact anything i have said or expressed previously are also only my own views.

1. Wickerman
3. Brave New World
4. Blood Brothers

I'm with you on this, I'm thinking exactly the same.

The X Factor is a hard album for many people to love. Don't feel bad if you don't understand why so many people get it. It's more cerebral and dark, and if you're not particularly experiencing either of those traits, The X Factor is not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back