"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That new review track by track... it sound amazing but hell, it spoiled some songs for me. Duh!

I've been casting my eye over a couple of reviews, but otherwise I'm not reading them in full, particularly descriptions of the music. If you piece together all the reviews that have come out so far, I think there'd be very few surprises left for listening to the album. Some of the reviews give a little too much away.

Like Ariana said a while back, I also skip reviews. I do like to read interviews, which do have a few spoilers but way less. This week I enjoyed reading that Team Rock article but evaded the track by track part.

I've managed to read a lot of these reviews, whilst simultaneously not taking any of it in.

The 4th of September is going to be a surprise for me (I hope).

Hmm. One of the comments reads: "So the next Lady Gaga album will be full of slow, plodding 10 minute "prog epic" snoozefests with whoah-oh-oh choruses?"

I dunno, most of these reviews have not been in English so it's kinda hard to really understand what the translations mean. I don't mind being spoiled by reviews... But I prefer them in English though. :)

Hmm. One of the comments reads: "So the next Lady Gaga album will be full of slow, plodding 10 minute "prog epic" snoozefests with whoah-oh-oh choruses?"

All that same person ever does is troll and talk shit. I've never seen a single positive comment from them on that site.

I've been casting my eye over a couple of reviews, but otherwise I'm not reading them in full, particularly descriptions of the music. If you piece together all the reviews that have come out so far, I think there'd be very few surprises left for listening to the album. Some of the reviews give a little too much away.
But we still don't know what the actual music is really going to sound like. What the melodies are going to be like, what riffs and solos are going to be played, what and how Bruce is actually going to sing and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back