"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about something from the rules thread about leaks and spoilers:

If the album leaks and we start giving our opinions on the songs, wouldn't we be considered to be reviewers of the album and therefore, wouldn't we be reviewing leaked content?
Yes, so don't do it.

If eternety should....... i just realized that is track no1 sooooooooooo,speed of light its not the faster song in the album.Im convinced that this double album would be structure with a fast song at the begining

If eternety should....... i just realized that is track no1 sooooooooooo,speed of light its not the faster song in the album.Im convinced that this double album would be structure with a fast song at the begining

I am sorry to spoil it for you but for what we know so far the first track is not fast. To be honest there is a big possibility that waht we already heard is the fastest song on the album.

I am sorry to spoil it for you but for what we know so far the first track is not fast. To be honest there is a big possibility that waht we already heard is the fastest song on the album.

Not necessarily. The review seems to indicate that If Eternity Should Fail goes by pretty quickly, despite its long length. It just has a moody opening part. I doubt it'll be anything like the previous openers on the post-reunion albums though.

Not necessarily. The review seems to indicate that If Eternity Should Fail goes by pretty quickly, despite its long length. It just has a moody opening part. I doubt it'll be anything like the previous openers on the post-reunion albums though.
But it could be the intro for the concert and then the songs break.Like Moonchild.......or the guitars on man on the edge...

Judging by the review, it seems
we're not getting the usual ballad/slow song we've used to get since FOTD onwards. Just to remind their names: WL, 2AM, CEA, BB, TJ, OOTS, CH.
Definitely there will be slow stuff in many of the songs (most sure in Empire of the Clouds), but an entire slow balladic song seems to be quite improbable.

I'd be really surprised if they didn't do another ballady type song. Ever since Journeyman they seem to go out of their way to make one.

If it something close to Man of Sorrows or Tears fo the Dragon I would be more than happy. But wouldn't that have to be a Harris/Smith/Dickinson collaboration? On the other hand we don't really know what is going on with the last song,right? There might be some pure acoustic bits there.

Both are weird if you ask me. But I just can't argue anymore about them. People would come raving about these songs. The reason is yet to be found by me.

I'd be really surprised if they didn't do another ballady type song. Ever since Journeyman they seem to go out of their way to make one.
I'm going to predict that When The River Runs Deep will be the power ballad of the album. The title sounds like that type of song and it's about right in length as compared to the other songs of that type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back