"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never did the full subscription,so never got any of the mags.Are they any good at all?!I guess it would be really naive of me to ask whether there might be some exclusive access to bit of music via links from the mag?!;

.Are they any good at all

They're hit and miss...At worst they're full of full page tour photos and ads and not much else of interest...at best they have cool feature interviews with members of the band. But they are cool to collect since they are official and they're nice to skim from time to time and keep as yearbooks so to speak.

whether there might be some exclusive access to bit of music via links from the mag

It's not unthinkable that the fan club members will be the first to hear the new single....but it will be out everywhere soon after that anyways.

They're hit and miss...At worst they're full of full page tour photos and ads and not much else of interest...at best they have cool feature interviews with members of the band. But they are cool to collect since they are official and they're nice to skim from time to time and keep as yearbooks so to speak.

It's not unthinkable that the fan club members will be the first to hear the new single....but it will be out everywhere soon after that anyways.

I c, thanks man. While i was a member back in the day I don't recall whether e.g. El Dorado was available in the main page or in the FC page.

I believe that the Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg teaser video was relasesd for fan club members first back in 06. But what's the point when it's leaked within secs to everywhere else on the internet ;) It's hard to keep things like videos exclusive in this day and age.

Last edited:
I believe that the Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg teaser video was relasesd for fan club members first back in 06. But what's the point when it's leaked within secs to everywhere else on the internet ;) It's hard to keep things like videos exclusive in this day and age.

This is why we all love internet ain't it?

Looks like the picture was snapped in the bindery. Yes that's a real thing - the section of a large printing plant where the books or whatever are assembled and bound. I've worked in one. And even if they're printing thousands, it looks like it should be no more than a few hours of work to get them bound and ready for shipping. So...

How long until the delivery then?!

I'd guess the magazines should be on the way within 24 hours.

1 year of membership costs £25.00 if you live in the UK, £27.50 in Europe and £30.00 for the Rest of the World (the prices are different due to the postage costs).

Well, hopefully the FC mag will offer something we haven't read or possibly, hopefully heard. And I don't think it would hurt Maiden at all to give us a new song in the next week or so.

Well,it really suck that people have to pay so they can post.........

Actually, I'm a bit surprised that most of us who are diehard Maiden fans aren't members of the FC. You do get quite a bit of cool stuff for joining. Well, that brings up the question as to why I'm not a member. I'm not sure actually.

Reactions: Gk1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back