"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he said no article or interview in that link.

I'd kill for another snippet of a new song or something. I'm trying my best to be patient but it's hard.

[QUOTE="Jadukor, "So basically what he says means very little then"

I would die for this man. That is a spot on dance of death review. Someone who "gets' music. And enjoys the best maiden.

We're still over a month away so we'll probably see at least 2 or 3 more reviews in the next few weeks or so.

I recall reading at least three to five different reviews for The Final Frontier before the album came out. One of which was a track-by-track review, which I'm sure we'll end up getting for The Book of Souls too.

Ive heard it at least 10 times from this forum and a couple times from just searching the Internet for TBOS. Rumors are rumors and aren't official. So I wouldn't get too excited. They almost always come out falseo_O just hoping to shine on whatever chance we have to hear TSOL sooner.

Ive heard it at least 10 times from this forum and a couple times from just searching the Internet for TBOS. Rumors are rumors and aren't official. So I wouldn't get too excited. They almost always come out falseo_O just hoping to shine on whatever chance we have to hear TSOL sooner.

On this thread? I didn't see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back