• N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A

• N/A

• Total voters
Re: The 2nd Greatest Band of All Time Semi Final 1/4

This is really unfortunate. These two bands are very, very high in my rankings.

Judas Priest has always been number two, so it has to be Priest. It would hurt to see Rush go, but also Priest.

Couldn't you have made a different combination? It's pretty known that many people like Priest and Rush on this forum.

The loser of this round would end up in the top 5 for sure. A shame.

Forostar said:
Couldn't you have made a different combination? It's pretty known that many people like Priest and Rush on this forum.

The loser of this round would end up in the top 5 for sure. A shame.

I understand where you are coming from, but this is a game afterall, and will in no way reflect the true opinions of everybody's individual top X bands.
I use a random number generator to match up final contenders, and yes I agree most of the bands that lost their heat are shitloads better than say R.E.M or U2,
but hey, what can I tell you?

Vortex said:
will in no way reflect the true opinions of everybody's individual top X bands.

I didn't post this just for my own sake. Look:

Forostar said:
It's pretty known that many people like Priest and Rush on this forum.

I know it's a game, but in a grand slam tennis tournament seeded players don't meet eachother in a certain phase of the tournament. I thought this could be done for the most popular bands in this game, but oh well. Nevermind.

Forostar said:
I didn't post this just for my own sake. Look:

I know it's a game, but in a grand slam tennis tournament seeded players don't meet eachother in a certain phase of the tournament. I thought this could be done for the most popular bands in this game, but oh well. Nevermind.

I am pretty much new here so seedings would be beyond me however, and this applies with my other game, next time I run them I will ask people to nominate bands/albums so we can get an even spread. This is, I guess you could say, a prototype so all feedback is absorbed and processed, cheers.

Back