TBOS Tour Predictions

I am not worried about Bruce as much as about Nicko (and to some extent, Steve himself). He was honestly not really good and too slow quite often at Hellfest 2014 and the Book of Souls is fraught with rhythm slips, as much as I like the album and Nicko. :(
Nicko can play as fast as they used to,but the dont want to play that fast anymore.Ive read that they think thtat the songs sound right now.

I hope that they choose the songs that can benefit from that aspect like The Prisoner and SSOASS did on the ME tour. That was also the reason why Wrathchild was dropped - it didn't have the punch like it used to.

DOG is also a definite track IMHO... It was featured in the tour commercial.
Ah well maybe it is then, didnt remember that. Suits me, I love that tune. I wanted the alchemist last time and didnt get it and I see DOG as a similar style track so heres hoping

I had a random thought the other day. What do you think about them including Blood on the World's Hands?

I think they want to play a little more from the new album than usual/the songs are quite long. So they'll stick to classics for the rest of the songs.

Honestly, I'm back at considering the possibility they'll play it in its entirety. I don't know why, it's just that I wouldn't be surprised at all. Why couldn't they? DT are doing it. :D

Honestly, I'm back at considering the possibility they'll play it in its entirety. I don't know why, it's just that I wouldn't be surprised at all. Why couldn't they? DT are doing it. :D

Bruce has already said they won't be playing Empire.

I hope they play a lot of recent material from Brave New World and A Matter of Life and Death. Love Ghost of the Navigator and The Pilgrim. Those would be nice. Surprise tracks that would be nice would be anything from Somewhere in Time aside from Heaven and Wasted. Something from No Prayer would be cool too or maybe bring back Sign of the Cross.

Back