Sun and Steel

How good is Sun and Steel on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
A song that will always have a special place in my heart, and in another lifetime would have been in my Top 40. Now though, I think it's a weaker song that's still fairly strong overall and features a pretty great chorus, but there are plenty of better ones out there. 6

Stardust

Mr. Blue Sky
Ah. Much better. Not that it was very difficult to be better than that last one. Alas, being much better than Quest for Fire means it's at least better than a sack of crap. What does it mean for the song on its own, though? Well, it's serviceable, there's nothing I hate here nor is there anything I particularly like here. Such songs get a 5/10.

Luisma

Years Wasted
Since I have my book to sell (http://subscribepage.com/luisma666) for supporting my old folks in Venezuela, this kind of post will be one of the lasts...

Trivia

There's an Irish Flight Of Icarus mispress that states that the B side is 'Sun And Steel' but actually plays the proper B side which is 'I've Got The Fire'.

By buying my book you will get lots of trivia from every Maiden song and help me support my family who live in a country destoyed with hyperinflation

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
I would say that this song is underrated. Great tempo, rhythm and chorus. The twin-lead guitar harmony too. I always wondered why Adrian do not have a solo.../ The chorus is the best thing (though being so repetitive for such a short song). Overall. this is a nice song. 7/10