Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but I'm still impressed by the similarities. Can I ?
Ofc you can:) Thy managed to fool me too, until i heard some other tunes, the singer has a different voice compared to Bruce once he sings in a lower register. High notes are very similar though.

And the guy who posted the link first (I mean the one you found jeez), was he fooled himself, or did he deliberately tried to fool us ?

You just gave me a flashback to that concert... Kingdom Come / Metallica / Dokken (booed off the stage for trying to follow Metallica) / Scorpions / Van Hagar

Dokken was by far the best of those bands, no competition, and they were booed off stage? Lynch kicks Eddie's ass any day of the week. :p

I'm sorry, but the singer uses an entirely different technique than Bruce, and sounds a lot more like a mix between Michael Kiske and Geoff Tate in the high notes. It's a head-voice, while Bruce takes his voice from deeper inside. That's a mistake a lot of people imitating him make, and the result never sounds like him, IMHO. I agree he sounds a lot like Bruce on the lower parts, and if he applied the same technique as Bruce, they may be hard to distinguish. Also, seeing how Bruce put some emphasis in saying that he doesn't speak Portuguese, where would he suddenly have gotten that accent from? And finally, when did Maiden start to sound like a Mediterranean power metal band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back