Steve Harris

The 2006 leg of AMOLAD tour was the only time when Steve did not wear the West Ham wristbands...?

Attachments

• steve live 2006.jpg
    steve live 2006.jpg
    693.1 KB · Views: 10
The 2006 leg of AMOLAD tour was the only time when Steve did not wear the West Ham wristbands...?
That would be some research. Nice trivia.
:) now let's see if we can find him with such a wristband in 2006.

What is the first year he started wearing these?

That would be some research. Nice trivia.
:) now let's see if we can find him with such a wristband in 2006.

What is the first year he started wearing these?

He wore a few wristbands with different colours in the early 80's. Around that time I think he also started wearing the West Ham ones.

You think? So you checked all years since 1980 (early 1980's isn't it)? If you did, you can be sure if 2006 was the only year.

You think? So you checked all years since 1980 (early 1980's isn't it)? If you did, you can be sure if 2006 was the only year.

I've done a quick research and the majority of the pictures of Steve (from all tours) are with West Ham wristbands... - 2006 was the only year, unless if I'm not terribly mistaken. And yes, pictures of Steve from the early 80's can bee seen with the aforementioned wristbands.

Article about Steve's equipment. First used for British Lion on tour and later Maiden in 2019.

I have this one in my collection. I don't remember it as being this quiet and I think it was way more blue.

Back