Steve Harris

It could be a source of never ending conflict!

Steve: “They will be spending Christmas in the Bahamas with me”
Bruce: “They will come to Paris with mon chéri”
Steve: “Bahamas”
Bruce: “Paris”

View attachment 33216

View attachment 33217

Things have never been this tense since 1982!!!
*They book a month long trip to Asia.*

I wonder how those guys feel, playing in a band with Steve, while themselves not being Maiden, not even close.

They are having the time of their lives, that's for sure. David Hawkins for instance is clearly enjoying himself a lot. But most of these guys have known Steve for long now, for 30 + years, and I'm not sure there is some kind of reverence.

They are having the time of their lives, that's for sure. David Hawkins for instance is clearly enjoying himself a lot. But most of these guys have known Steve for long now, for 30 + years, and I'm not sure there is some kind of reverence.

Exactly.

Even the support act, Tony Moore (ex Maiden one-time keyboardist), is an old time acquaintance :)

I am not surprised if there will be a new British lion album in about a year. The band have time to both recording and touring in 2024, and maybe they have already recorded most of it

British Lion must be due a third album. They have played one new song in their recent gigs. Wasteland, maybe they will try out more new material on the upcoming tour.

Yes, but they played new unreleased songs on their tours back in 2013 and 2015 and it took them until 2020 to have the second album out. I could see a new album done soon, definitely, but they have also taken a long time to get the previous ones out. Some songs on the debut were written like in the early 1990's.

I refuse to believe anyone feels that way about British Lion. Remove Steve Harris and they would be playing in a garage.
What an arrogant statement. He is free to enjoy anything. Some people truly like AC/DC or even Sabaton.
And remove any important member of any band band, and it doesn't sound the same.

I really hope he takes his time to do it one day! My bet is it will be probably at least five more years before Steve will work on a book, when Maiden is about to lay off for good

I really hope he takes his time to do it one day! My bet is it will be probably at least five more years before Steve will work on a book, when Maiden is about to lay off for good
So do I. I also hope he will write it by himself, not using any ghost writer. He has improved a lot in that department, and I'd rather read a genuine account plagued with grammatical errors than the generic bullshit most of these books are made of.

Back