Steve Harris

From Steve's interview ----> Blabber we can assume that Steve is the same old (young in his heart) Steve. I'll be happy to play four or five nights a week. It means, he's healthy and relatively hungry. How cool is that. :notworthy:

From Steve's interview ----> Blabber we can assume that Steve is the same old (young in his heart) Steve. I'll be happy to play four or five nights a week. It means, he's healthy and relatively hungry. How cool is that. :notworthy:
Really cool. He also said that Bruce is singing better than ever, and frankly, that's not far from the truth.

Another key bit is: ''It's quality, not quantity with Maiden now''.

I also like how on the front page on Blabbermouth right now the story from 7 years ago about Bruce voicing concern over Axl playing with AC/DC :rolleyes:

I also like how on the front page on Blabbermouth right now the story from 7 years ago about Bruce voicing concern over Axl playing with AC/DC :rolleyes:

You can always count on Bruxit for a quote coming straight out of his arse!

For what is worth, I cannot stand Axl Rose. :)

Really cool. He also said that Bruce is singing better than ever, and frankly, that's not far from the truth.

Another key bit is: ''It's quality, not quantity with Maiden now''.

What were you expecting him to say? Our singer has sung better in the past??? :lol:

Back