Steve Harris

Or when Steve writes messages like this on their FB group "Guys, I can't make the next rehearsel for about....the next two years, but I promise we'll make things happen when I get back!"

Another way to look at it is these are just regular dudes going through life and doing their day to day jobs and such, and every once in a while, they get to write music and play gigs with STEVE HARRIS OF IRON MAIDEN. From that angle it's not too bad a gig.

Especially considering that Steve is paying for all of this...

A new Maiden album will be out in 2020. Here's why:
1. Band members and producer spotted in France. They don't live in driving distance so they must be recording something. Likely a new album, because overdubs and edits to live material do not require every band member to be at the same studio.
2. Bruce is either happily married or he isn't. Who knows? The important thing is it has nothing to do with a new album.
3. It's 2020 and 40 years since their debut. It's an important anniversary year and nothing better to celebrate than with both a new album, and a new history DVD/Blu Ray.
4. With the exception of being wrong, I'm pretty much right all the time.
A British lion album being released "early" next year won't have any baring on future maiden plans not as tho they are expecting a British lion album to sell well or need a heap of promotional work. It will probably drop before legacy leg 3 and be done with it. No reason to suggest it will delay a maiden album.

If Steve decides to tour with british lion after the tour next year again that's still no reason why a maiden album can't drop during that time as the tour won't start till 2021 anyway .

I agree with both of you. And Steve had said that Maiden is first and foremost...

I got a ticket for the London show. :) I'll be sure to ask Steve when the new Maiden album is coming out and about Bruce's personal life.

The day after the British Lion show I'll be seeing Alter Bridge at The O2 with The Raven Age opening. If I were to show up for them (of course I will, it's The Raven Age!) then I'd get to see the Harris father and son combo on consecutive days. That'll be a nice pre-Christmas treat for myself despite having to go into London two days running.

I thought the album was mixed in Greece
Anyway, I think Steve is going to play too much in early 2020 :/ I hope he won't end "burned" of play

Back