Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I like it more than you! Think about how much you like it, and then add more to it, and that's how much I like it!

And also, yeah, Senjutsu took me several weeks and spins to fully absorb it, even though I loved it from minute 1.

I found out who likes it the least: Our new office assisstant. She said it was noise, not music (I suggested it to her as a tip). She claims to be a very musical person and then revealed she likes Andrea Berg. :scared:
Ok, that's all I need to know...

I found out who likes it the least: Our new office assisstant. She said it was noise, not music (I suggested it to her as a tip). She claims to be a very musical person and then revealed she likes Andrea Berg. :scared:
Ok, that's all I need to know...

I’d like to see her respond to some death metal if she thinks something as artful and measured as Senjutsu is noise.

I found out who likes it the least: Our new office assisstant. She said it was noise, not music
I once knew a girl just like that, decades ago. She thought metal wasn´t music at all. I gave her a mixed tape with progressive metal and some Maiden songs, very melodic stuff. She liked it.

5 Senjutsu songs with GUITAR HARMONIES:

Lost In A Lost World
The Time Machine
The Writing On The Wall
Stratego
Hell On Earth

Which are your favorites? I like the most ''Lost In A Lost World'', the harmonies add more to the emotional vibe of the song and they have a Somewhere In Time feel. ''The Time Machine'' is also really cool, but so is without them. The melodies of ''Hell On Earth'' are so good that they sound amazing either way. I don't think the harmonies fit in ''The Writing On The Wall'' and ''Stratego''.

5 Senjutsu songs with GUITAR HARMONIES:

Lost In A Lost World
The Time Machine
The Writing On The Wall
Stratego
Hell On Earth

Which are your favorites? I like the most ''Lost In A Lost World'', the harmonies add more to the emotional vibe of the song and they have a Somewhere In Time feel. ''The Time Machine'' is also really cool, but so is without them. The melodies of ''Hell On Earth'' are so good that they sound amazing either way. I don't think the harmonies fit in ''The Writing On The Wall'' and ''Stratego''.
The one in LIALW made the part sound even more like the song that I consider its "grandparent"- Afraid To Shoot Strangers.

Back