Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Since reunión for me ranked from Best to worst
Bnw
Amolad
Senjutsu
Final frontier
Book of souls
Dance of death
Yea this is where my head is at too. But I'm hesitant to rank Senjutsu just yet....as its still fresh and still growing. Wasn't sure about DOTC on first listen or two...however now after listen 4/5 its starting to appear. Brilliant. This album and FInal Frontier have been the biggest growers for me so far

There is an odd sound at 9.47 of Hell on Earth, is this from the bass?
Not a musician, but it sticks out to me each listen... seems like it should have been cut out?

Is this something that 'should' have been edited out, or is this type of thing more commonly edited out?

Nah. Commonly? Depends on the music... Acoustic music supposed to sound like it was played by people usually keeps the stuff in. And it's impossible to play an acoustic instrument without some noise coming from moving your fretting hand around. It's not mistakes, just the way the instrument behaves.

Senjutsu Tour setlist prediction

1. Senjutsu
2. Stratego
3. The Trooper
4. The Writing on the Wall
5. Death of the Celts
6. 2 Minutes to Midnight
7. Number of the Beast
8. Hell on Earth
9. Alexander the Great / Lost In a Lost World
10. The Parchment
11. Run to the Hills
12. Hallowed Be Thy Name

ENCORE:
13. Wasted Years
14. Iron Maiden
15. Blood Brothers
Why not ? ;) But, Alexander The Great will never be played live... Nor The Parchment. ;)

Did you notice that the early riff on "The Writing On The Wall" looks like the riff in The Beatles' song "Helter Skelter" ?

Back