Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I guess, but I've never once thought "man I wish my first listening experience was at a higher bitrate". It's more about the lasting effect of the songs for me (and yes I preordered already)
Have a listen to Stratego on Spotify at 160kbps (High Quality) and tell me if you'd want to hear the whole album sound that terrible the first time :p

honestly though if you haven't heard the album yet and are thinking about it i would say don't because i know these next few days waiting to discuss it with everyone is going to be harder than if i hadn't listened to it... twice..

I was thinking, Adrian finally wrote a ballad (''Darkest Hour'') - his other attempt was in 1988, but the song was transformed into CIPWM.

He said they decided way back in TBOS that they will gonna do another record and that they always make plans by years.

I do wonder how Covid changed those plans, the new album is almost 2 years old at this point, so if we get another album will it be a shorter time frame between releases or will they give themselves those extra 2 years

Back