Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I am very stressed recently and I can not sleep well since Stratego was released.

I am constantly thinking about Senjutsu. I can not focus on my work and I am going insane.
Hey Filip, I guess you are looling forward to covering all the songs,right??

Hey Filip, I guess you are looling forward to covering all the songs,right??
Of course mate! :D You know how crazy I am! I needed 59 minutes to hear, learn, memorize it, cover it and then upload it (upload took almost 30 minutes) for Stratego. That's my personal record.

My idea is to have all Senjutsu songs covered before everyone else!

I've managed to do that for whole The Books Of Souls album, The Writing On The Wall, Stratego and Coming Home and Mother Of Mercy back in 2010 when I was a kid.

Of course mate! :D You know how crazy I am! I needed 59 minutes to hear, learn, memorize it, cover it and then upload it (upload took almost 30 minutes) for Stratego. That's my personal record.

I've managed to do that for whole The Books Of Souls album, The Writing On The Wall, Stratego and Coming Home and Mother Of Mercy back in 2010 when I was a kid.
It is on youtube, right? Can we have a link?

Hypertension is killing me 170 with 120, they have installed me "holter tracker" to check heart after writing on the wall was released, same thing happened before of AMOLAD album, its a very big stress, we need album now, especially when someone who is telling me about Pakrament is listening album at the moment.

Sure thing mate! I try to watch all your videos. I mean, I need to watch so I can figure out the details myself,haha.

Hypertension is killing me 170 with 120, they have installed me "holter tracker" to check heart after writing on the wall was released, same thing happened before of AMOLAD album, its a very big stress, we need album now, especially when someone who is telling me about Pakrament is listening album at the moment.
Dude, chill.

Back