Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Barefoot, floating, toe in it's always looked like to me. I love that he uses the hi-hat pedal so much too. A lot of drummers seem to neglect that.
My only complain is that he rarely uses an open hi-hat, in the reunion era, during the verses which adds to the dynamics of a song. Then again, this is to my liking.

So I got 3 options on Friday. Go to doctor holiday to get time off work, wake up early to listen to the album or arrive late at work to listen to the album on my way to work.

So album on Spotify will be available on midnight in local time according to your IP adress?
I think it goes live 12AM on every platform including YT, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer etc

I remember Stratego being available approx. 20 minutes before 7PM here in Croatia (so was in Apple Music)

So I've always loved the experience of a new Maiden album (as we all have) while reading through the lyrics at the same time. Especially for the first few run throughs. Now the copy I've ordered from local music store, won't be available this Friday...but album will be streamable from Thurs midnight. So conundrum. I wonder would someone from here be able to take pics/upload them here? I won't be able to sleep Thurs night knowing ITS OUT..but I don't have lyrics to complete my little ritual :)
EDIT? Wait a sec....doesn't itunes have a digital booklet with albums? Can't remember.
Sorry....silly me. they do. Its ok now. minor panic over :facepalm:

I do not mind waiting for the album, it is that my gf is going to kill me if I continue listening to just these two songs!
"And in other news, a local man was killed today by his girlfriend. Police say the woman became agitated by the same 2 songs on repeat. Had the new Maiden album leaked already, authorities believe the man would still be alive". ..... See that? No leak actually kills people!!

"And in other news, a local man was killed today by his girlfriend. Police say the woman became agitated by the same 2 songs on repeat. Had the new Maiden album leaked already, authorities believe the man would still be alive". ..... See that? No leak actually kills people!!
People who knew the couple never thought that something like that could happen. He had a despice of the post reunion albums but he was a good person apart from that!!!

Back