Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

If Amazon delivered the album to you today by mistake would you seriously not listen to it? I’m starting to think some of you would wait until precisely 12:01 am on September 3.
But;

A. You have ordered and paid for the album so it's fine. If my copy arrived early I would play it immediately.
B. It's Amazon's fault, not yours that it arrived early. It's not like you broke into their warehouse and took it (which is basically what leaking is).
C. The vast majority of those who download a leaked version will never pay money for the album. And by downloading and sharing leaked content you're only encouraging more piracy.

If Amazon delivered the album to you today by mistake would you seriously not listen to it? I’m starting to think some of you would wait until precisely 12:01 am on September 3. For those of us that have already purchased multiple copies of this record I don’t see the harm in listening if something leaks out. I realize many will download it and unfortunately never purchase it which I certainly acknowledge is an entirely different matter.

My only reason for not listening to a leak is that I don't want my first impression of a Maiden album to be mp3's, that I can't even be sure have been ripped accurately, played over a PC.

If I had any of the physical products right now I would absolutely listen to it now, as I have done in the past when I got an album from a shop before the official release date. I'm pretty sure I had the first fan review of DOD up on the official forum back in the day.

Back