Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Yeah it wasn't my point at all. If people in your country can't afford albums, they wouldn't have bought it even if they weren't available on the Internet for free. So in the end they're not "really" stealing, as the band lost nothing.
Its not about what people can or cant afford. Once in the past there was game collection on my country. They sold games legally for 1/8th of the price that you could find elsewhere. And they went down because people didnt want cheap games. They wanted free games.

Its not about what people can or cant afford. Once in the past there was game collection on my country. They sold games legally for 1/8th of the price that you could find elsewhere. And they went down because people didnt want cheap games. They wanted free games.
Exactly. Those same people who would listen to links and use free Spotify have enough to afford the latest iPhone. They just don't see the point in paying for something they can get for free.

My problem with leaks is the most naive one, I guess. I just want all the fans to experience the album at the same time lol. I hate different release day for different countries too (especially for movies).
Just wait guys, 3rd of semtember will be very entertaining to be here. It may be the last time we wait for a maiden album.That kind of an anticipation, excitement and tension for an album will be once in a life time thing for most of us. If the release time depends on the local times, I'll be here in the New Zealand time (not sure if there are any Kiwis here) and wait while I read their messages until my turn is here.

Cousin from Macedonia visited us and downloaded torrents over my German ip address like it was normal. I had to shut that shit down quick because unlike Balkan countries, we get prosecuted for that shit.

Or the games were just bad...

I think most of the band got sick as far I know. That's according to the documentary. It's not uncommon for us Europeans and our sensitive stomachs to get ill in the subcontinent.

Anyway that's not the reason they haven't come back. More than likely it's logistics. They'd need another Ed-Force One to bring the full tour out to those distances and Bruce recently said that Ed-Force One is history.
The first time they came to India was on the AMOLAD tour in 2007 before Ed Force One was a thing.

Are you talking about those terrible "50 games in one" NES bootlegs, or about actual video game stores?

Oh. Now I understand. There is no point in wasting my time on this discussion.
What? So, if someone sells games for cheap, that means that they are bound to be successful, only if it wasn't for those god damned pirates! This is the economy we live in, it's really tough to make it in gaming industry. You can make a bank, but if you're games are shit, well, you're not getting paid.

Cousin from Macedonia visited us and downloaded torrents over my German ip address like it was normal. I had to shut that shit down quick because unlike Balkan countries, we get prosecuted for that shit.
For that reason tourist on Balkan are coming with empty HDD :D

Downloading the album for free, listening to it on YouTube or even spotify doesn't really matter the band are not seeing any profit from it.
By saying I won't listen to the leak but I'll play it on a platform like YouTube is the same thing really

Is anyone around here on a Priest forum or any other big band and witness such a diversity and tension about a new coming album? :p
I joined the big Priest Facebook group for about 5 mins. All I initially saw was shit talking about Ripper and KK not being in the band and that they are a tribute band now. Made what happens here extremely tame;)

Are you talking about those terrible "50 games in one" NES bootlegs, or about actual video game stores?
Baldurs Gate for example. But they didnt give you box etc. That's why they could cut the prices so much. And that was around 2000 - 2001

Back