Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I was about to ask you. You have major street cred right now for calling the single release correctly :)

Thank you a lot, mate.
Yes, I think I deserved that credit, here...

• The first to warn you all about a new album coming after Bruce's interview on Sky News
• The first to write here the September 3rd release date
• The first to write here about Mark Wilkinson's involvement for the album cover

Anyway... I've got a reflection for you.

What if Stratego will be out in a suitable time for Japan? Let's say around 11 am ---> 1 pm (uk time)

It would make sense, I guess, being the song based around the concept of a Japanese samurai.

If not, I'd say 6 pm uk time like TWOTW.

Last edited:
Thank you a lot, mate.
Yes, I think I deserved that credit, here...

• The first to warn you all about a new album coming after Bruce's interview on Sky News
• The first to write here the September 3rd release date
• The first to write here about Mark Wilkinson's involvement for the cover

Anyway... I've got a reflection for you.

What if Stratego will be out in a suitable time for Japan? Let's say around 11 am ---> 13 pm (uk time)

It would make sense, I guess, being the song based around the concept of a Japanese samurai.

If not, I'd say 6 pm uk time like TWOTW.
I am betting on UK time 6pm just like TWOW. It will be midnight at my end. Still long long way to go.

I guess Stratego being a single kind of confirms it will be played live on the album tour.
Agree. Btw, if they play both of Janick's songs during the album tour, this will be the first time since the AMOLAD tour 2006 leg in which two of his songs were played. The other cases were: BNW tour (3 songs), TXF tour (4 songs) and FOTD tour (2 songs again).

Nope. You just have to try your luck and fight with other ASDA customers to get a bottle of Sun and Steel - or is it Japanese Trooper? - with a different sticker on it.

Not worth the pain if you ask me…

As a beer what's it like?

The last one I seen on sale over here was Hallowed and that was years ago, they've had 3 or 4 since then.

I thought this was the Metallica fan page…

218200.jpg

Anytime now..good days, waiting for the Stratego and also september is coming sooner than might think.
Just as those hot summer nights are ending, the fall begins to grow it's shadow, bringing rain and..I don't want the summer to end.
I've waited for these moments, these precious feelings that each new Maiden album has brought me. It's always that special.
I think it's neat (if not even neat neat neat by The Damned) that album is being released on september 3rd as TBOS came out on september 4th 2015.
Anyways, thanks for the all people especially all the detectives and people that found the glues and shared them.
It was great that you @Fabio Maiden did guess the dates correct, you got some good and reliable sources and such, if you hear anything similar in the future please share the stuff here with us. Hope you're having good time there!

Back