Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

It's just a guess, though. They got it wrong when talking about 11 am UK time, because they said it would be the same time as TWOTW, and it actually was 6 pm UK time.
Yeah they are wrong about TWOTW. Lets what happens in about 40 mins.

I think it's going to be either around the time they revealed Senjutsu cover, or at the same time TWotW premiered. But that's just my guess.

Highly unlikely as the numerous albums I've been interested in since TBOS in 2015, have all leaked only 1 day before official release. My money is on no leak until September 2nd. TBOS leaked 7 days early, which you just don't see anymore.
Nah, we all know how insistent Maiden are on you buying the physical copy. Which we should see photos of pretty soon.

Tool's "Fear Inoculum" leaked eight days early and Steven Wilson's "The Future Bites" (released this year) leaked 9 days early.

Nah, we all know how insistent Maiden are on you buying the physical copy. Which we should see photos of pretty soon.

Tool's "Fear Inoculum" leaked eight days early and Steven Wilson's "The Future Bites" (released this year) leaked 9 days early.
The Fear Inoculum leak is one of the most epic moments I've ever experienced on the internet. In case anyone doesn't know what happened, this video explains the whole story.

The Fear Inoculum leak is one of the most epic moments I've ever experienced on the internet. In case anyone doesn't know what happened, this video explains the whole story.
Yep, what a story. I can only imagine the trouble some poor sap is gonna go through with leaking Senjutsu since most computers nowadays don't have disc drives... let alone two! ;)

Yep, what a story. I can only imagine the trouble some poor sap is gonna go through with leaking Senjutsu since most computers nowadays don't have disc drives... let alone two! ;)
The disc drive on my PC broke two years ago. So I bought a cheap external one and that broke last year. I don't even care enough anymore to get another replacement.

The disc drive on my PC broke two years ago. So I bought a cheap external one and that broke last year. I don't even care enough anymore to get another replacement.
My laptop didn't come with one, so I bought an external disc drive, since I usually like to burn copies of the albums I buy for the car.

With me being that Maiden fan though who is hell bent on owning one of every edition... that definitely didn't happen with TBOS, so wild guess as to whether or not it will with Senjutsu

Back